shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone bought from royalmoon.com?

morkus64

Rough_Rock
Hey all, long time lurker on these forums - finally registered!

So I'm looking for an antique or antique style - either is fine really - ring... stumbled upon this one first at amazon and then found it on the royalmoon site: http://www.royalmoon.com/product_details.php?prod_id=1049

I'll probably see if I could get it without the diamond and find a certified stone on pricescope. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with these guys, or has any other suggestions for an AFFORDABLE (i'm a grad student) antique (or antique-ish) ring. The girl is very petite - ring size 5.5, and she's not big into bling. Oh, and we're going yellow gold, round stone... maybe 1/2 carat or so (again - grad school).

Thanks all! Sorry that this post is kind of disjointed. Haven't slept in a couple of days.

mattsil

Rough_Rock
we purchased our enagemet RinG from Royalmoon.com around 5 months ago. the purchase went fine and we had no problems at all. the RinG received is really beautiful. i also wanted to just get the setting from them, as i already had my own center diamond. however they would not sell the RinG without the center stone. so we ended up making a complete purchase from them, which was fantastic. and we made a solitaire RinG from our existing center stone from our local jeweler. so my wife ended up with 2 beautiful RinGs and ofcourse she cannot be more happy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results