shape
carat
color
clarity

New BGD bezel band, shameless brag, lots-o-pics

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! My new BGD band arrived and it's so beautiful and delicate and means so much to me.

Enough of that, let's get to the pictures!!!

My glamour shot
beztree.jpg

Brian's glamour shot
glamshot1.jpg

Just for fun, a glamour shot of my replacement wedding/anniversary ring
asschertree.jpg

agapitor

Shiny_Rock
:lickout: covet cove covet!!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
So tell me pricescopers, how would you wear it? I had it sized to fit my right, but my left is only a half size smaller.

As you can see from the photos, I have...ahem...short, pudgy fingers. Don't know if I can pull off a stack very well. What do you think?

Bezel band alone on right.
bezright.jpg

bezel with wedding band on left.
bandbezleft.jpg

Three stone ring alone. I usually wear it with my wedding band, but it makes a statement on it's own too.
asscheralone.jpg

Bezel band, wedding band, three stone ring as a stack. I'm not sure my fingers are long enough to pull this off.
all3left.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I kinda like it stacked, but then again, I'm partial!

I love it, btw. Congrats ring twin.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, in case you're interested,
the bezel band is 7.5 in platinum,
plain band is 2mm size 7 heavy comfort fit in platinum,
three stone is size 7 in platinum, center is 0.8 asscher, sides 0.4 asshers, F/G.

That's it for my nice jewelry. I do have a 3mm comfort fit band in rose gold that I'll wear camping and such.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It's lovely!!! :love:

I wear my bezel band (wedding band) with a plain band when I don't want to wear my solitaire for some reason. I think it looks great alone and stacked with the plain band. I've tried 3 bands, but it was a bit much for me comfort wise.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I like all three stacked!!! Congrats on your new ring!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
love bezels! it looks fantastic stacked and whichever way you wear it!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Gecko, Lizzy, and D&T,

For now, I'm wearing it alone on the right, and just can't stop looking at it--amazingly sparkly in the sun.

Geko and D&T, I know in all of my lurking I've seen a bunch of your sparklies--don't each of you have some sort of bezel ring?
That's probably where I got the idea in the first place!

Thanks for looking!
BoulderGal

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BoulderGal said:

For now, I'm wearing it alone on the right, and just can't stop looking at it--amazingly sparkly in the sun.

Geko and D&T, I know in all of my lurking I've seen a bunch of your sparklies--don't each of you have some sort of bezel ring?

Thanks for looking!
BoulderGal

yep, I"m a serial bezel band buyer/ recycler / want more / can't figure out what I want PSer....lol

by the way, I love your asscher three stone as I am seriously contemplating an Asscher 3 stone RHR :naughty: :love:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks D&T!

I love drooling over your stuff, so a compliment from you goes far!

I do love my three stone asscher. Around here, it's pretty unusual. As a matter of fact, the dental technician who was cleaning my teeth last month wanted to see it in the dental lights! :lol: I guess it caught her attention.

One thing though, I think it's hard to find a band to go with it, so many times I'll just wear it on it's own or with just a thin plain band. Maybe that's due to the stones or the setting. My three stone's "role" is to represent marriage, so I like the idea of having a band too, but I'm getting over it.

As a RHR, you could go bigger than mine with no problem! :naughty:

Thanks again!
BoulderGal

Edit: Here's another three stone pic
asschertree2.jpg
under halogen lights in my kitchen--kind of fun--with a rose gold band. The kitchen is red so the colors are off.
L3strgcloseup2.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooh thanks for the additional Pics.. I like your three stone with a plain band! its beautiful, it doesn't need anything else really, let the three stone shine on its own!!!!! love it!!! :love:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
D&T said:
BoulderGal said:

Thanks for looking!
BoulderGal

yep, I"m a serial bezel band buyer/ recycler / want more / can't figure out what I want PSer....lol

by the way, I love your asscher three stone as I am seriously contemplating an Asscher 3 stone RHR :naughty: :love:

Yup! I've got a bezel band from WF as my wedding ring.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/whiteflash-adwar-bezel-band-has-arrived.100955/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/whiteflash-adwar-bezel-band-has-arrived.100955/[/URL]

ETA: Man, your three stone is gorgeous! All those lovely step cuts to get lost in!

bricklayer

Rough_Rock
Oh my gosh I love this ring. I thought I had made a choice for that Tiffany ring but ...I might need this instead!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
ooo very pretty!! looks great in the set, and alone!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
bricklayer said:
Oh my gosh I love this ring. I thought I had made a choice for that Tiffany ring but ...I might need this instead!
If you are choosing between Tiffany and another company I would go with the other company WF or BGD. Tiffanys' colored gemstones are often treated :nono: so you are paying top dollar for something that is not natural.

Sorry to threadjack!

Your new ring is gorgeous BG!!! I love the color of the sapphires and the bezeling is stunning....i think i will have to add this to my wish list :Up_to_something:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Your new band is gorgeous. I love the three rings stacked and I believe you pull it off well. Congrats. :love:

I agree that you CAN pull off the stacked look! I really love it with the 3 bands, but it's totally up to what you feel good in :bigsmile:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621 said:
bricklayer said:
If you are choosing between Tiffany and another company I would go with the other company WF or BGD. Tiffanys' colored gemstones are often treated :nono: so you are paying top dollar for something that is not natural.

Sorry to threadjack!

Your new ring is gorgeous BG!!! I love the color of the sapphires and the bezeling is stunning....i think i will have to add this to my wish list :Up_to_something:

Double check the stone size between the Tiffany ring and ones offered elsewhere too. I know in my case the diamonds in my band are smaller than those in the Tiffany Jazz. Doesn't bother me at all, but if you've fallen in love with something you've seen in person, it could make a difference! I'm not sure what size stones are in BoulderGal's new ring, but I'm sure it says on the site! (ETA: looks like 1 pointers according to the site). I think Tiffany uses 1.9 or 2 point stones in the Jazz.

Ditto the apology for the threadjack! :loopy:

ETAA: Darn it, now I want one with sapphires too! For those days I'm feeling blue. :wacko:

Supers

Shiny_Rock
Oooh - I've been eyeing off that BGD band, but in pink sapphire.
Lovely!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I like it in every pic you posted. I think it looks really pretty stacked. As long as it's comfortable then I say go for it!

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I love how this ring works on everyone. LOVE your new band looks good on you :bigsmile:

diamondbuggy

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty! And I love your 3 stone asscher! :love:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Asscher :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:
The band is stunning!!!!!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set!!!! That 3 stone is amazing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it stacked!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Everybody! Thanks for the nice compliments!

BGD did a fantastic job--they were very prompt in answering any questions I had, and their finished product is gorgeous! Something about this ring spoke to me. I perused their website for months and months before I took the plunge!

Bricklayer--Thanks! My stones are 1 pointers, and I think the tiffany ones are larger, but also much more expensive! Mine's a nice 2mm band--big enough to hold it's own, small enough to stack, and affordable! :bigsmile:

Bean, Sparkly, Sarahbear, Gecko, Sweet Pea, Mowtownmamma, oranges, diamondbuggy, lovemybling, girlsbestfriend, supers and anyone else I missed, Thanks so much for the sweet compliments! It's nice be able to share. Somebody mentioned pink sapphires--I think that would look very nice too.

Today I wore my new band alone on the right, but no one seemed to notice but me (I substitute taught middle school math, kids won't notice, what was I thinking?). I still can't get over how much it sparkles in the sunlight! For small diamonds and sapphires, they pack a big punch! :love: :love: :love:

For anyone considering this band, I think it's a nice bling, classy and not over-the-top.

Thanks again!!!
BoulderGal

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I like the rings stacked and alone. They're all very nice.

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is so beautiful! All of your rings are beautiful! They look great worn all together or worn separate. You are going to have fun switching them up! Congrats!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
The stack is lovely, and your hands can carry it just fine. I would like to see all three bands stacked if you don't mind taking another pic?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results