Advice on this RB stone

mrgodai

Rough_Rock
Amber204 said:
Ummm. the above Jamesallen has strong blue fluoresence

so is the one from OP

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
The price is great... it seems too good to be true. I dont mind blue flour in diamonds and the vendor has assured me it does not look milky or cloudy. Im sure i must be missing something here... you just cannot buy diamonds this size for this price in australia.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good to me. Looks eye-clean to me too but did you double check with the vendor?

There is a significant disocunt for colorless grade stone with strong/very strong fluor, probably what you are seeing in this stone. Maybe the vendor also has trouble moving this stone because of the misconception the fluor is bad in the general public so he applied more discount.

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
I have requested some more images of the stone in natural daylight and asked the vendor if is eye clean. I'll post some images tomorrow when he replies. I'm not too concerned as they have a 30 day refund policy, so if I do decide to purchase it I'm covered! Thanks for your help!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
where abouts are you vanilla? Jogia used to send stones to several capital cities in Australia for you to view in person. Maybe you could do that first?

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
I'm in adelaide and unfortunately they don't have an appraiser here to send it too... Just my luck!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results