shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My new WF semi bezel or bar set Princess Cut ring

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!! :appl: :love:

As much as I love my upgraded RB set, I do miss my old princess stone sometimes...

reader

Brilliant_Rock
That is very crisp and clean, I love the look.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LTP, Makemepretty! Thank you ladies!

aww Chiquitapet, Thank you! I love princess cuts and have missed it when I upgraded to a round, so I had to go back, it does feel good to be back though, But it was sure fun with the round as well! you have a gorgeous set!

Thank you Reader! just my style, more modern/contemporary in my jewelry ::)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Love it! It's such a modern yet elegant design. Love the semi bezel with the princess! It looks FANTASTIC with that band too!!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

D&T, I love your tastes. Classic and always unique. I also can't wait to see your new pad!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THank you Oddoneout, geckodani, and Indylady, you guys are so sweeet!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow D&T....your new ring is a stunner! Congratulations on your new big and beautiful princess.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you beechezz! How are you doing hun?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful D&T :appl: :appl:

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Wow D&T, your new set is just gorgeous! I particularly like the mixed bezel stones of your band--unexpected--makes you look. :love:

I think the best feature of your solitaire is that you can see the whole diamond, and what a diamond it is!!! :appl:

Someday I'd love to do something like that (placing the stone in a V) to my three stone asscher ring. :naughty: The basket setting isn't cutting it for me....

Congratulations again!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you lovely Skippy and BoulderGal!... I really love the open profile too! and its fun mixing shapes :appl:

Lula

Ideal_Rock
BoulderGal said:
Wow D&T, your new set is just gorgeous! I particularly like the mixed bezel stones of your band--unexpected--makes you look. :love:

I think the best feature of your solitaire is that you can see the whole diamond, and what a diamond it is!!! :appl:

Someday I'd love to do something like that (placing the stone in a V) to my three stone asscher ring. :naughty: The basket setting isn't cutting it for me....

Congratulations again!

I agree 100% with BoulderGal -- it's so unusual to see a princess set in a half-bezel, and it looks great. Congratulations -- it's a gorgeous upgrade/reset/new WB -- did that cover it all?? :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
love.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results