shape
carat
color
clarity

Osiris Auctions!!!!!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Yes, he does that often. A few weeks ago I snagged a lovely goshenite and this little hessonite and I am expecting 2 more in the post tomorrow! Little things, but quite charming like those idaho clearwater garnets... I've been thinking stacker rings with the holidays coming up fast.. And he even packages them most lovely

hessOsiris.jpg

hess1Osiris.jpg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
oooh Vapid, that's going to be awesome. Hopefully I can snag something, but I can't make my own jewelry with it, like you. Eventually though I hope to take some classes and start making my own stuff. If I ever get time.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Did you see the Demantoid he has up? :love: :cheeky:

OMG, it's a beauty . . .

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I bought quite a few things a couple weeks ago and was happy. Then I realized he must have forgotten to send me one of the fire opals I won when I was leaving feedback. He wrote me back right away and said he had one about 3 times the size he could send me. I really found him to be most agreeable despite the little hiccup (we're talking about a $10 stone).

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh I cannot wait to see the pictures.....

Kelpie that was really nice of him I hope the stone is beautiful but knowing his work it is.

iLander I have been digging the demantoids lately soooo pretty. I really like the inclusions.

Hopefully I can land myself one of the auction stones....

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neat stone, very interesting silky look to it.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
I bought some stones from him the last time he had a round of small stones. I'll post some pics soon (I took some the other day but the light was fading fast and I don't think they turned out well).

I won 6 stones but am sending 4 of them back. I didn't photograph them, though. They were nice little stones but I decided they didn't sing to me the way the 2 I'm keeping did.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I won 2 of his stones yesterday...a small blue tourmaline to go in a 3-stone pendant with 2 similarly cut stones (been looking for the 3rd stone forever!), and a faceted chrysoprase that was a bit of an impulse buy. The tourmaline was only $6!

tourmaline-osiris-brazil-0.39ct-5.5x3.4.jpg

chrysoprase-osiris-marlborough-aust-1.79ct-8.9x4.7.jpg

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
kelpie said:
I bought quite a few things a couple weeks ago and was happy. Then I realized he must have forgotten to send me one of the fire opals I won when I was leaving feedback. He wrote me back right away and said he had one about 3 times the size he could send me. I really found him to be most agreeable despite the little hiccup (we're talking about a $10 stone).

I got my replacement stone today! It's nice, and he's a good guy to send it no questions asked. I would definitely buy from him again.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Jstar, love that chrysophase! I was hoping I'd win one but didn't.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, kelpie! I think the inclusions look prongable or bezelable, which is nice. I saw a really pretty faceted chrysoprase ring up on JKT's Etsy site a while ago and have wanted one since then, but didn't find one that was both nice and cheap enough for me. Hopefully it looks somewhat like the pic!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
jstarfireb said:
Thanks, kelpie! I think the inclusions look prongable or bezelable, which is nice. I saw a really pretty faceted chrysoprase ring up on JKT's Etsy site a while ago and have wanted one since then, but didn't find one that was both nice and cheap enough for me. Hopefully it looks somewhat like the pic!

I thought about the chrysoprase, but I'm glad it's going to a PS'er :D I focused on this one instead

!B3ujC7QEGk~$(KGrHqV,!jUEybWz4G1DBMnSPfl)6w~~_3(1).JPG

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
When does he do auctions? I wonder if my browser is nuts -- all I find for Osiris on ebay is BIN. Is it me?

--- Laurie

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
You're a hair too late...I think all the auctions ended last night. I'm not sure how often he does them, though.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, next time!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results