shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Bezel Earrings... Who Can do them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indigo

Rough_Rock
I''m wanting to have my favorite earrings copied in platinum and diamonds. They were given to me by my (now) husband a few years ago, and I wear them every day. I''m not sure what kind of metal they are because they''re white/silver but aren''t turning like silver would. They didn''t cost a lot so I don''t expect them to last forever.

I''ve already mentioned having these made for our one year anniversary, and hubby seemed receptive. However, I don''t think he''ll go to the trouble of getting it done unless I help a little. We have ten months until the anniversary, but I have nothing to do now that the wedding planning is over.... might as well plan the anniversary.
2.gif

We had my wedding band made locally to match my e-ring. I like it, but I wasn''t thrilled with the quality so I don''t plan on using the same jeweler for custom work again. I know some people on the boards have had beautiful bezel settings done so I thought maybe I could get some recommendations?

I can send the earrings in to be copied. Each one has two bezel set stones so I want to be sure and get someone experienced with bezels.

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
I really like this look.
love.gif

paveearrings.jpg

indigo

Rough_Rock
side and front view
er1.jpg
er2.jpg

Jeffjo

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 8/26/2004 5:12:03 PM indigo wrote:

I'm wanting to have my favorite earrings copied in platinum and diamonds. They were given to me by my (now) husband a few years ago, and I wear them every day. I'm not sure what kind of metal they are because they're white/silver but aren't turning like silver would. They didn't cost a lot so I don't expect them to last forever.

I've already mentioned having these made for our one year anniversary, and hubby seemed receptive. However, I don't think he'll go to the trouble of getting it done unless I help a little. We have ten months until the anniversary, but I have nothing to do now that the wedding planning is over.... might as well plan the anniversary.
2.gif

We had my wedding band made locally to match my e-ring. I like it, but I wasn't thrilled with the quality so I don't plan on using the same jeweler for custom work again. I know some people on the boards have had beautiful bezel settings done so I thought maybe I could get some recommendations?

I can send the earrings in to be copied. Each one has two bezel set stones so I want to be sure and get someone experienced with bezels.----------------

Hello,
I'm jeff, owner of raymond lee jewelers of boca raton, florida, and I can certainly make your earrings and absolutely guarantee to copy them properly with fine work.
I have been doing this for over 21 years here in Boca Raton, and prior to that for several years in my native scotland .
I dont physically do the work, I have three craftsmen working for me , one does repairs and polishing etc...
one does complicated jobs, and the third can take a job with diamonds from start to finish and produce exactly what you ask in beautiful quality.
And, we are not that expensive, yes it will cost a little more than the guy who made the ring you dont lik,e ( that could have been me 15 years ago- but its sure as heck not me now)
You can see a little of us on our site at http://www.raymondleejewelers.com
Or you may call with any question you wish on 1-800-329-GEMS
Good luck
Jeff Josephson

Jeffjo

Rough_Rock
I love the ring in the small picture. They are pink diamonds?
Did you make it ?
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results