shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have leons string pave diamond band?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of this ring but I would love to see it on someone''s hand but can''t seem to find one on here. I wonder if it''s just really really dainty and you can''t see the diamonds that well when it''s on. The picture on his website makes it look great but you know how pictures can be different. Thanks!

www.micropave.com/mg/collections/string-theory/string-micropave-band.html

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i''m sure it''s beautiful but it''s definitely super teeny tiny....

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I just purchased this several days ago but I will post pics when I get it .. too bad you have to wait almost 2 months for that. I highly doubt the diamonds will be invisible but the ring will be very dainty.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is less that the width of a dime. I think Leon told me a dime is 1.3 mm and if I remember correctly it is a 1.2 ring.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2010 1:09:18 AM
Author: CharmyPoo
I just purchased this several days ago but I will post pics when I get it .. too bad you have to wait almost 2 months for that. I highly doubt the diamonds will be invisible but the ring will be very dainty.

Awesome, I can''t wait to see actual hand shots of this ring. It looks really dainty but it''s the look I am going for.

Matthewmon

Rough_Rock
i can't wait to see real life pics of this also. I would like to get leon to make an engagement ring to match it for me (with the princess cut stone I bought) if that is possible? thanks!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
I am a little late to this thread!!! but i have one of these bands and I just checked the width and it is indeed the width of a dime. It is very delicate. I have one pic of it with my Leon 3 stone in an old thread. the pics are not very good-but I think you will be able to get a feel for the size of it-I just don't know how to find the thread with the new PS.

EDIT: here is the link
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=67483

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh thats pretty, I really, really want one.....Kasey3 is the ring pretty sturdy? I realize they are amazingly thin but are they sturdy? gosh I just love that dainty thin sparkly look :love:

Matthewmon

Rough_Rock
http://www.artofplatinum.com/portfolio/ ... age_id=455

i found a hand pic of it!

i like the idea of getting it with pink diamonds in pink gold. Can anybody tell me anything about pink gold? I'm guessing it won't be as durable as platinum which is what i was originally gonna go with. i would have to keep getting the pink gold rhodium plated? thanks!

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
diamondrnglover said:
Ohhh thats pretty, I really, really want one.....Kasey3 is the ring pretty sturdy? I realize they are amazingly thin but are they sturdy? gosh I just love that dainty thin sparkly look :love:

the ring is sturdy but at the setting for the ting diamonds is delicate. I have lost a total of 4 diamonds- I do blame myself though as i have not babied the ring. sometimes i forget i have it on!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Matthewmon said:
http://www.artofplatinum.com/portfolio/ ... age_id=455

i found a hand pic of it!

i like the idea of getting it with pink diamonds in pink gold. Can anybody tell me anything about pink gold? I'm guessing it won't be as durable as platinum which is what i was originally gonna go with. i would have to keep getting the pink gold rhodium plated? thanks!

Pink gold is not rhodium plated and wouldn't require any special upkeep. Rhodium plating is used on white gold to give it the white-white look, instead of the mellow white of the alloy.

Matthewmon

Rough_Rock
did charmypoo ever post pics of hers? thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results