shape
carat
color
clarity

FYI...i have never use the (report concern button)

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
princesss said:
How nice for you.

I've used it when I feel it's appropriate, but if you'd like to feel superior to me because I've "squealed", enjoy yourself.

I have to say I agree with princess. OP, usually your posts are funny. This one was just obnoxious.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I've used it for spam. Never to call the WHAAAambulance because someone upset me.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I have reported spam many times, and will continue to do so.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire said:
not even one time... :praise: ...just to let you guys know i never squealed on any PSer... :bigsmile:
I've used it several times, though I don't think I've ever used it on anyone I know - mostly because I haven't seen anything that looked out of line to me except for the people who swing in and out and are selling something or just jerks.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry but I find this whole "snitch", "whambulance" thing to be grade school stuff. A website has features, like the ability to edit, the ability to report a post, etc. Whatever software lets you do at a website, there's a reason for that. If you (plural) can't figure out what that reason might be, to me that kind of makes you a person who wants to pretend you live in some kind of prison camp where prisoners shouldn't rat each other out (or report spam, or double posts, or shills, or whatever would be appropriate to communicate with administration). This and a superiority complex on top of it? Well, good luck with that.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I have used the report concern button to make admin aware of rude, condescending, and bullying behavior. I refuse to tolerate it. As a mental health therapist, I am accustomed to advocating for others, as well as myself. You can't teach it, if you can't do it!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Danny and Risingsun, I agree completely.

I can ignore rude and condescending to some extent, but I hit the report button for racism and homophobia. Not my job to moderate PS at all, but the mods work pretty darned hard here and they can't be on every thread all the time. Doesn't hurt to give them a heads up on something they may want to tackle anyway (or not, that's their decision, not mine).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results