shape
carat
color
clarity

Good local Jeweller in Seattle area?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamorton

Rough_Rock
Is there anyone out here who lives in Washington state, can recommend me a good local jeweler??? I have been on interenet for 2weeks look for the best quality, best value....and I was wondering if there is a store like goodoldgold around my area.....

I have looked at major mall Jewellers and it seems like they are all overpriced......well no surprise
8.gif

Thanks in advance

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

I'm in WA state and am not sure of any local jewelers. Most stores I've looked in sell overpriced diamonds and/or poorly cut crappy diamonds. The yellow pages lists a few dealers with H&A and I've never called to check prices, but if you want the names/numbers I can PM them to you.

Personally, if I wanted to purchase offline I'd make the drive to Oregon to shop with NiceIce (www.niceice.com). Their prices are more comparable to internet prices AND you don't have to pay sales tax in OR.

Good luck,
Michelle

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
I don't actually live in the Seattle area, but was there for a few weeks on business and decided to check some out. The best one I found was E.E. Robbins in Bellevue.

http://www.eerobbins.com/

They sell only loose stones, and let you evaluate them with a range of tools. They seemed pretty knowledgeable, and were very willing to show you anything you wanted to see. If I remember correctly, their stones are graded by EGL...not sure if it is US or overseas however. I believe they also have a store in downtown Seattle as well. Might be worth a look...

Buster

PS: Their prices were better than mall stores, but not as good as many pricescope vendors.

Diamorton

Rough_Rock
Thank you MichelleCarmen, Buster_DL!

I will take your advice and am willing to
make a trip to Oregon, and Bellevue. I thought about
going to OR anyway because if the purchase is
big, you save big on tax!!!!!!!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results