shape
carat
color
clarity

Would you like to be their parent?

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I often hear from twins' parents that they can not distingush one from another from time to time.... With 4 identical children that must be very, very hard to keep track!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I would not want to be their parent, but not because they're identical. That would be hard, but having 4 babies at once would be harder! I don't know how our twin mommies do it!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
wow... and they all look just like their mom, too.

I think DH would seriously freak out.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Those kids are going to have greatest time pulling tricks on people :razz:

I could not handle four young kids at once - not to mention identical ones!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't know if I could handle four at once. It will be fun when they're older though!

I love that they all look exactly like their mum. I wonder if that freaks their father out--four little clones running around after mummy.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Aww, they're gorgeous!

One of the mothers at the playgroup Daisy and I go to has just had non-identical girl triplets (they were an 'oops' as well :bigsmile: ) and she just looks beyond exhausted - they're only 14 weeks old so far!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
heck no, two at once would be hard but FOUR?

i don't know that i would have dressed them the same though--talk about making it harder on the teacher HA. and i would have sent them with nametags or something. haha.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw they're adorable! And so funny that they have to wear school uniforms! Hopefully their parents don't dress them alike all the time...

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Mara said:

i don't know that i would have dressed them the same though--talk about making it harder on the teacher HA. and i would have sent them with nametags or something. haha.

The mother wouldn't have had a choice - school uniform is mandatory in most UK schools. Do you not have uniform in the USA?

Nashville

Brilliant_Rock
When I was younger I always thought I wanted multiples, but my one child runs me ragged! I have so much awe and admiration for parents of twins, let alone quadruplets! Those girls look lovely though, and quite happy.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Pandora said:
Mara said:

The mother wouldn't have had a choice - school uniform is mandatory in most UK schools. Do you not have uniform in the USA?
Some schools do, namely private and/or religious schools. It's more common to go to public schools that don't have school uniforms, though.

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh no. No way. I could not have coped with four. How would you even begin to know what to do?
I would have needed at least one live in nanny, two for preference. Can you imagine trying to breastfeed four babies at once? When would you sleep? Ever? Imagine how many diapers you'd change.

I am in awe of the mother who raised these lovely little girls!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, they're adorable!!! I definitely appreciate how hard it must be to have four at one time, and these parents look like they have risen to the challenge and are doing a great job, the girls look healthy and happy. I truly admire them...my gosh, I was a bit overwhelmed at times with just one baby!

It's really nice that the girls have each other to play with. I bet they're never bored! Thanks for sharing this story.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
DivaDiamond007 said:
I would not want to be their parent, but not because they're identical. That would be hard, but having 4 babies at once would be harder! I don't know how our twin mommies do it!

Ditto. Found babies at once would be SO difficult. I would make my mom move in with me. :cheeky:

Haven, I have ONE little clone and one is enough to freak me out. Four would be crazy.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I could never do it.

I hope their mom has discovered the trick of different colored polish on their toes to tell them apart!

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
I don't think these are the world's 1st identical quads, but Britain’s only set of identical quads. Every time I think of identical quads I think of the Mathias id quads when they won AFV as laughing babies! quads.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope Pandora, mostly only private schools have uniforms and some public schools but not many where we are in CA.

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Pan -- oops non-identical triplets? Are two of them identical? Is it possible to conceive 3 non-identical babies without fertility drugs? Could be, I'm just not figuring out how . . .

OK, when I saw the picture of those four little babies, I just thought, aw . . . Obviously we would have to hire a nanny, but if I didn't have to do it all myself, then I think I could have quads. So much fun for them to have playmates!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
phoenixgirl said:
Pan -- oops non-identical triplets? Are two of them identical? Is it possible to conceive 3 non-identical babies without fertility drugs? Could be, I'm just not figuring out how . . .

OK, when I saw the picture of those four little babies, I just thought, aw . . . Obviously we would have to hire a nanny, but if I didn't have to do it all myself, then I think I could have quads. So much fun for them to have playmates!

Nope, all three are fraternal. I know for definite that it was an ooops - the probability is incredible I know - she's already has another child (who's just turned 2) and has had very severe PPD hence why she's at 'Nutters & Babies' with me. She was totally devastated when she found out she was pregnant and when they told them it was triplets...

Luckily we have one of the world's leading psychiatric hospitals in the area and so she's getting a huge amount of support from them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results