shape
carat
color
clarity

Best wedding websites..?

kberrie22

Rough_Rock
Hello all you lovely brides to be! I am newly engaged and looking for all the tips I can get my hands on! I would like to know all of the websites you have found helpul/useful/or just plain fun during your time planning and gathering ideas for your wedding. Every contribution to this post will be much appreciated! Thank you everyone and I am looking forward to hearing all your tips! Yay for being newly engaged! :bigsmile:

Rose_Dust

Shiny_Rock
I'm not engaged yet but I still love looking through wedding websites to learn more and get ideas. Places I've found helpful are theknot.com; marthastewartweddings.com; weddingbee.com; aisledash.com. That should get you started and probably lead you to find some others you might like. Have fun planning.

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
The photos on ProjectWedding dot com were very helpful.

Also, just browsing the wedding vendors on Etsy is helpful. I got a lot of great ideas there and used one of the vendors for both my invitations and my programs. TheMarigoldPress is the vendor I used.

Happy Planning!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
I practically live on Brides.com. Their Real Weddings section makes me drool.

I have visited offbeatbride.com several times just for fun. It definitely expands your horizons when thinking of what will or won't work at your wedding!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I've found that apracticalwedding.com helps give some perspective on the wedding, plus the marriage bit too.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I like WeddingWire.com and MyWedding.com as well...they both provide similar services to the Knot, but they're not nearly as overwhelming.

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
I love to read wedding blogs. If you google top 100 wedding blogs, you get a list of the best wedding blogs out there. TONS OF INSPIRATION!!

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
AustenNut said:
I've found that apracticalwedding.com helps give some perspective on the wedding, plus the marriage bit too.

Ditto times a thousand. In my opinion, this site is far and above the best site on the web about weddings. I cannot say enough good things about the site.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results