shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Morrell and GOG are best of the best.

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
Looking for a diamond and have it in a setting is stress by itself that was made easy by the vast amount of knowledge i got from Jonathan at GOG on his web videos. I would never known as much if it wasn't for his patience posting those videos that will explain complex things an a very simple way, very few are able to do so.

The occasion is anniversary of our marriage and it was a small gift to my beloved wife and mom of my 4 kids.

The e ring diamond:
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/7141/

Video to it:
http://www.vimeo.com/11477735

The earrings diamonds:
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/7393/
http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/5863/

Sarah and Darren where extremely helpful and PATIENT with me and they posted specifically videos for other diamonds i considered first, and i guess i changed my mind many times and they had to rewrite the order to accommodate that, that is platinum customer treatment very few places offer.

Thank you Sarah thank you Darren.

Now looking for the setting...

I looked into the different options in the solitaire at GOG and Mark Morrell's flame solitaire caught my eye. I did some search and i was sold when i looked at his projects that he posted on his web site, so i contacted him to have my stone in a Fancy Torchiere that my wife liked the most and to have the earrings in a new 8 prong setting that looked gorgeous.

We needed the rings/earrings before August 31st, his projects are 6 week duration and he is booked solid, he said it is a tight schedule and he may not be able to do it on a short notice and for less than 6 weeks (please notice that the 4 prong crown on the fancy torchier is new). I emailed him and said it is ok if it was beyond August. GUESS what... Mark finished the rings and my Jaw dropped when i saw their photos in my inbox today, he is still working on the earrings and likely to finish them in one week.

I am speechless. He went all the way of accommodating my order and i cannot thank him enough, all i can say that what he did MEANT A LOT TO ME AND MY WIFE, THANK YOU MARK ,THANK YOU GOG.

I will update when we get the earrings.

Dr Mohammad_Fancy Torchiere_wedding set_august Vintage cushion_1.01ct_sz7__024m.JPG

Dr Mohammad_Fancy Torchiere_wedding set_august Vintage cushion_1.01ct_sz7__025s.JPG

Dr Mohammad_Fancy Torchiere_wedding set_august Vintage cushion_1.01ct_sz7__027m.JPG

Dr Mohammad_Fancy Torchiere_wedding set_august Vintage cushion_1.01ct_sz7__028s.JPG

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
Re: MARK MORRELL AND GOOD OLD GOLD ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST!

I will add more pics as i received them from Mark:

Dr Mohammad_Fancy Torchiere_wedding set_august Vintage cushion_1.01ct_sz7__030s.JPG

Dr Mohammad_Fancy Torchiere_wedding set_august Vintage cushion_1.01ct_sz7__031s.JPG

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock

The pics of the Diamond from GOG:

Diamond_picture.jpg

ASET.jpg

Diamxray.jpg

clarity2__i.jpg

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock

Hand shots of the final product:

Actual_pic.jpg

ring-fire-1.jpg

ring-fire-2.jpg

ring-fire-3.jpg

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock

more on the ring and bracelet i got her at the same time:

ring-fire-4.jpg

bracelet-1.jpg

bracelet-2.jpg

bracelet-4.jpg

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock

And the earrings Mark finished and sent to me:

earrings-2.jpg

earrings-3.jpg

earrings-4.jpg

earrings-5.jpg

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock

just one more:

earrings-6.jpg

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock

THANK YOU MARK

THANK YOU GOOD OLD GOLD

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing earrings! They look just lovely on your wife's ear. If you spend a lot of time whispering sweet nothing in her ears, you'll get the chance to admire those beauties close up. :bigsmile:

Cachette :))

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
Cachette said:
Amazing earrings! They look just lovely on your wife's ear. If you spend a lot of time whispering sweet nothing in her ears, you'll get the chance to admire those beauties close up. :bigsmile:

Cachette :))

Thank you for the kind words. i think her ears make the diamond prettier, at least to my eyes, it happened that i love god made more than man made!

Thanks again!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces - she should be one happy lady right about now! Good job!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous collection of jewels! Your wife is a lucky woman, and clearly you know you are a lucky man ;))

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oy! What a fantastic husband you are! wonderful collection of sparkly you got for your wife. They are truly stunning! you have great taste :love:

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Everything is just beautiful - love the AVC in the fancy torchiere, the gorgeous bracelet and those amazing earrings! What sweet gifts for your wife. Happy anniversary to the both of you. :appl:

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
Everyone one of those pieces are beautiful. I LOVE the gallery on the ring and the earrings, simply beautiful. Happy Anniversary!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love everything, so gorgeous!

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, all are so gorgeous! I'm sure your wife is very happy. :)

Would you mind sharing the details of the bracelet? I like that style a lot! Thank you.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lucky girl!!! :appl: All of the pieces you posted are stunning, and you sound like such a sweet husband!! :wavey:

Doc_1

Shiny_Rock
blueiris said:
Wow, all are so gorgeous! I'm sure your wife is very happy. :)

Would you mind sharing the details of the bracelet? I like that style a lot! Thank you.

You will be surprised. it is 2.9 carat in round brilliants in a white gold but two will form the oval shape and an individual one the round shape, it sparkles like fireworks and my wife loved it. we got it from COSTCO. I found the jewelery in the local stores are better than their internet jeweleries in the shapes and looks, she called Costco's internet bracelets a train track, and i laughed because it probably looked like it, monotonous and boring. Quality was confirmed by the appraiser to be the same as costco claims and he was shocked when i told him where i bought it from. it was appraised for double what i paid for it !!!

I will though look for a pendant and a bracelet designed by Mark Morrell ,once i recover from those purchases...LOL

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of the items are just gorgeous! But I had to comment on the earring settings...they are the most beautiful stud settings I have ever seen! I want to check MM's site to see if he is making those now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results