shape
carat
color
clarity

Happy Birthday Snoopy

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
Would you like to get one of this :Up_to_something:

Snoopy turns 60 years old this year and to celebrate the anniversary the Hong Kong fine jewelry brand TSL has created a 5.5" diamond statue of the iconic cartoon character that just might get into Guinness as the world's most expensive. "Diamond Snoopy" features 207 carats of gems, with a total of 9,917 diamonds, 783 black diamonds, and 415 rubies that have all undergone a meticulous selection process (to ensure matching color, clarity, cut, and size) as well as a strict stone setting procedure to ensure optimal symmetry and shine. Diamond Snoopy has been touring around China and has an estimated value of HK 2.8 million (or about $372,000). :-o

snoopy60.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOH! I'd love it. I am a major Snoopy fan. My DH is in Hong Kong - maybe he'll bring it home for me. :lol:

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock
lol Marcy>>> :Up_to_something: well I can say I would like to have all those diamonds :Up_to_something: :naughty:

lmao

Take care and hugs

P.S.: thanks for looking :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fogdancer, me too. :appl: My husband went to 4 of their stores (he found one at the airport there too) and none of them had it on display. One of them didn't really say they had it but didn't really say they didn't have it either. Maybe they could tell he was just looking, :bigsmile:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I love Snoopy! Happy Birthday Snoopy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results