shape
carat
color
clarity

Tony at USACERTED

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

piepiezzz

Rough_Rock
I received an e-mail from Tony and was very impressed with not only the price but the quality of the stones represented on his list. He is currently getting me sarin info but said all of the diamonds on the list would be under 2.0 on the HCA.

This is exactly what I've been looking for. Too good to be true??

Has anyone dealt with Tony and if so is USACERTED a reputable organization that can be trusted with my money??

I also don't like the 10 day return policy. I am proposing on a cruise ship and won't be back befoore the 10 day period. What if she says NO....... Any Ideas???? Will TOny extend this out a few days??

Pleas Help

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We have had numerous good experiences with this firm and with Tony. Your special situation with the Cruise poses a very special problem. Do you really think she might say 'No"? Buy her a super fine stone, a really nice quality and about 2 carats or more, and I'd be willing to make a small bet that she just cave in and say "Yes".. In fact, if the cruise is to the Carribean, you may never even get a chance to get a suntan. Lucky you!.....
appl.gif

There is a cure to every problem like this one. With a degree of patience, maybe you can work it out. Best of luck.

piepiezzz

Rough_Rock
Thank You for the advice. I don't think she'll say no but how can anyone ever be 100%. I wouldn't want to have 100% confidence in a yes.

So anyway, then your feeling is that I can trust them, anybody else have any comments.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I'd simply call USA certed and explain that you need a bit more time on the return window and ask them to give it to you.

If they can, I'm sure they will. If they won't, then you may want to consider another vendor. There are a few here who have 30-day return policies and their stones are equally as nice.

Gale

Shiny_Rock
From personal experience, this is a fabulous company to deal with. PM me if you would like further details.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I remember reading some good fdbk for USA Certed - if you type the co name into the search engine at the top right of the page, you'll get a bunch of fdbk on the company.

I'm fairly certain they'll extend the 10 day policy a bit if you explain why you need some extra time...
1.gif

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I'd run a search on them here. I think there's plenty of good feedback. I don't have much to add -I e-mailed them once about a stone on their list and never got a reply, but that's the extent of my dealings with them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results