shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on Whiteflash? Pics? Reputable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
newbie here...checking out online vendors because the prices i''m getting on 5th Ave NYC have been around
7500 for a 1.44 d e or f; so i checked out whiteflash.com, any thoughts or pics of diamonds/quality they offer??

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
Just purchased my stone from Whiteflash. They are fabulous to work with and I highly recommend them.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Denise at White Flash helped me find the PERFECT 3+ct princess cut stone and I love her! She's WONDERFUL to work with and I especially love that she's always on the lookout for beautiful stones when she's helping you so you don't have to do all the searching yourself. I can't imagine getting better service or a better stone anywhere else!

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
I second that about Denise. She eliminated several stones before we even bothered to look at them. The one I ended up purchasing was the LEAST expensive one we found and the best one at that.

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
wowza- a 3 carat ?? maybe my 1.50+ is too small!
naughty.gif

rfath

Shiny_Rock
I've always heard great things about whiteflash... but I've got a quick question. I emailed them a few weeks ago regarding some questions on settings and diamonds, but never got a reply. Is there a better email address than the contact link listed on their website?

Johar

Rough_Rock
I also never received a response after emailing Whiteflash. Perhaps the address on their page needs to be updated.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Perhap call them... I called a few wks ago & got someone right away. They (Henry) e-mailed me pics the next day...
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You can also email Denise directly--please PM me for her email. She's seriously the best and will go out of her way to make sure you get the best diamond at the best price!

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
I've purchased 3 stones from Whiteflash. All beautiful stones and top quality and cutting. You won't be disappointed. Over at Whiteflash they will eye the stone for you and go over with on the phone. Nothing to worry about.
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
My personal take: email isn't the best way to communicate with them. I've seen several posts in the last few weeks commenting that they have a hard time getting a response from them via email.

I worked extensively with WF, and I always did so via phone. I found them very responsive that way, and I've worked with them three times to date (my stone, my custom e-ring setting, and my 7-stone wedding band).

researcher

Ideal_Rock
IMO when you are dealing directly with a particular sales associate you'll always get better service whether you're emailing or calling! When I send Denise an email I get a response in a few hours unless she's out of the office, and then I have to wait until the end of the day. But, she always gets right back to me
1.gif

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
How does ordering a diamond from them work? and what if i don't like their settings?
Do they ship it to me or to an independent appraiser of my choice?? and then I wire the money/pay for it, after the appraisal??

How do you choose 1 diamond when there are hundreds of diamonds on these online sites?
I mean after u narrow it down to basic specs, color (4 c's) then what?
Measurements?
confused.gif

Johar

Rough_Rock
Just wanted everyone to know that Lesley sent me an email explaining why they never got back to me(they are very busy!
1.gif
). I will definitely consider doing business with them when I am ready.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results