shape
carat
color
clarity

People at work with NOOOOO social graces!!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to attend monthly meeting with a woman who always wore casual sandals (this is basically in the desert). At once in every meeting she would pull out a little pocket knife and proceed to trim the calluses on her feet -- and since she always sat in one of the chairs around the walls rather than at the table, this activity was pretty much in full view of the entire group! We usually split into two or three groups for lunch... I'd make it a point to be in one of the other groups!

nararabbit

Shiny_Rock
That is revolting. I live in the desert and have yet to see someone do that (yet, anyway?) Our breakroom stays pretty nice, since our boss is pretty tough on that. However, our customers use our bathroom as well, and one time someone threw up in the trash can... that someone had forgotten to put a bag in. I volunteered to clean it since I have a pretty strong stomach (and my 60 day review was coming soon, LOL!) Also, once someone got extremely explosive diarrhea everywhere and didn't tell us.... just left her filthy panties stuffed in the 'ladies trash' that's in each stall. We're talking WALLS, CEILING, SINK... everything was covered. Most horrible thing I have ever seen.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results