shape
carat
color
clarity

Recommendations for "brand name" settings that are antique style/exquisitely detailed?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
I saw "Diana" Bridal rings, and "Tacori" and "D''Vatche" but still haven''t seen anything that intricately designed.

I want a setting that sits high off the finger and has different accent diamonds, such as: bead set rounds and baguettes;w/ filagree; some pave; maybe a touch of engraving; all in White Gold.

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
faycullen.com
love.gif

703m4d_lg2.jpg

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
wow, this site is amazing (faycullen.com) - the rings are very unique!!

i read her return policy and it's a little intimidating.

i would like at least 10 days or more to get it inspected.

The main problem w/ fay cullen is that i can't try it on before i buy bec. she is in florida. Do you know where i can find these rings in New York?
wavey.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
have you considered my boyfriend leon mege?
3.gif
he is in new york, but does custom work only.

www.artofplatinum.com.

i'm sorry, im editing this because i just noticed you said white gold, and i believe mr. mege is platinum only. still worth a look to get ideas though. i also think that doyle & doyle, which is downtown somewhere, is supposed to have an enormous selection of estate rings. www.doyledoyle.com

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Have you checked out Sheldon Speyer (.com) ?
You can also see the work in the Good Old Gold setting gallery!

jewelgal

Shiny_Rock
that ring is gorgeous! (faycullen.com) i love her stuff but her return policy scares me a bit...if it's under 2k, you cannot return it! i actually like 105M3D a lot, (wedding set) but it's that return policy, i can't even try it on!

wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results