shape
carat
color
clarity

Why does the Fred Cuellar praise EightStar?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
Why does Fred Cuellar, the Diamond Guy, speak so highly of EightStar but less highly of many other brands?

Here are some of his quotes regarding EightStar:

Some of the branded stones do not live up to the hype that touted them. On the other hand, some, like eight star, do.

H and A, superb certs. and super ideals are not in their class! If money is no object and you want the best; 8-star is not a bad way to go.

The 8 stars are flat out a work of art!! Magnificent!! I've never seen an 8 star I didn't like!

As far as the Eight Star diamonds they are works of art. I have never seen one that wasn't a masterpiece.

If you want the best it doesn't come cheap. Eight star has a good reputation as you can have for excellence in cutting a rock. "The Lamborghini of sparkle".

And, perhaps most surprising of all:

All the 8 stars I've seen always added up. (That is, he's never seen a "warped" EightStar.)

He has criticized EightStar on the basis of price but never seems to question their quality. Why?

Superidealist

Brilliant_Rock
The Fred Cuellar? What was I thinking?
wacko.gif

kevinng

Shiny_Rock
Why? He explained it himself:

----------------
On 8/20/2004 2:10:39 AM Superidealist wrote:

The 8 stars are flat out a work of art!! Magnificent!! I've never seen an 8 star I didn't like!

As far as the Eight Star diamonds they are works of art. I have never seen one that wasn't a masterpiece.

[/i]

And, perhaps most surprising of all:
----------------

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Maybe he has stock in Eightstar?!!!
11.gif

Lynn

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results