shape
carat
color
clarity

A HEY and some DUST!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I miss you ladies so much, and I am so excited for all of you! I just wanted to say HI and throw some MAJOR dust to all you!!!!!!!!!!!! :praise: :wacko: :bigsmile:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
crickett- you stop by more often. How is married life? We miss you here on the waiting side

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I am not married! lol I gave up the list because the SO and I broke up! BUT I have been with my current BF for almost a year now and we are very happy!!!! so things are great! How are the gals here hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :shock: :shock: :shock: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Awwwww. I sorry, i totally didnt know. Any plans to join the list again.... :naughty:

Its good here...actually kind of quiet, hopefully within the next month we get a lot of ladies who leave the list. Im hoping at least

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
hahaha No, not anytime soon. The current SO has no interest in marriage ever (well not really his mom went through 2 messy divorces), BUT he is in for a long long LONG term relationship! I would love to get married some day but if I am with someone who is kind, loving, fun, and right for me and he doesn't want to get married well that doesn't mean that I will leave him. We will see what the future holds, however I am not worried about it, just enjoying the adventures we have right now. I am however saving up for a ring for me. I want to get a 1.5-2 ct oval in a james meyer setting so that's what is in my savings, will be alittle while but it shall be mine!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
o, that sounds so nice. I love ovals! When you get it done, please post pics.

Hoepfully he has a change of heart. My SO went through 2 very messy divorces and now he is ready, it just takes some time. Ya never know, he might surpise you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results