shape
carat
color
clarity

Excel Diamonds....thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HollyJill

Rough_Rock
I am so excited that my fiance chose to order my ring through Excel Diamonds. He's been working with Barry and Judah for the last few weeks to make sure that my engagement ring was absolutely perfect...and it is!! It is perfectly made and I wouldn't change a single thing about it.

We had done some ring shopping in Houston and fell in love with the Tiffany Novo ring. However, I really preferred a round cut to a cushion cut and Tiffany's far exceeded our budget. That was as far as my involvement in the process went. I recently found out that my fiance got online, found Excel Diamonds, and they created a beautiful Tiffany Novo replica with a gorgous round center stone that fit our budget.
He was so excited about the ring he showed it off to his whole family before he gave it to me. Now everytime we go someplace new we look at it under different lights to see how the stone shines. It's so amazing!!

My fiance also took the ring to our appraiser in Houston who said that the diamond was set properly and that the stone and setting were of excellent quality. In fact, he even quizzed my fiance about where he bought such a beautiful stone.

I can't thank Barry and Judah enough for their help throughout this whole process. My finace has told me that their involvement made this whole process so much easier and much more fun. We are planning to order our wedding bands through Excel Diamonds as well. I can't wait for them to arrive because I know they will be perfect as well!! I will highly recommend getting the stone, setting, and wedding bands from Excel diamsonds to everyone I know! Thanks Barry and Judah! We're so excited to be getting married!!!

Holly

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Holly,

Many thanks for posting here and we are glad you are happy!
Please say hello to Matt.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results