carat
color
clarity

Proposal Ideas?

dynastyice

Rough_Rock
Hello,
So a little background...
I have been with my girlfriend for 8 and a half years now. So recently been looking at buying a ring. I have been searching places for a ring. I live in San Diego. Went to a couple of stores in town. Robbins Brothers and didn't really see the ring I wanted. I came across white flash and saw 2 rings settings that I liked

http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-ri ... ng-660.htm
http://www.whiteflash.com/engagement-ri ... ng-130.htm

I am looking for something a little unique. But she doesn't also like the setting to be too high. Her hand is petite. So something like over 1.50 ct I think would be too big and too high. So I was thinking of sprinking all the diamonds around. The 2nd link, with the bubbling diamond, I think the diamonds might come loose after sometime. What do you think? What about the first right? Is whiteflash.com a reliable internet company? Like they will not jip, or have fake diamonds? (hesitant of online when comes to that much money) But if lots of people have bought from them and are happy, then I would love to hear reviews about this internet company.

So as for the proposal part, should I do the proposal earlier? Or wait till we go to Hawaii for a spring break trip? We aren't in a rush to get married...haha. If I propose, it probably would take another 1.5 to 2 years until we plan for the wedding. I was thinking of giving her hints. Like various things to do with rings. (Still haven't thought of it much). Like ring pop, etc... :)

Thanks for your help in advance. Sorry that my ideas are all over. But ideas and inputs would be greatly appreciated.

wedge

Rough_Rock
Just one opinion, but I definitely think a good center stone is wayyy better than a cluster of small diamonds.

Whiteflash (WF) is pretty highly regarded here on Pricescope... so while I haven't worked with them at all myself, I would be confident trusting them.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
hmm...how does she feel about a proposal...does she want one now? also can you fix your links? WF is a very respected vendor on PS

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
I just had a great experience with WF, amazing customer service. I, along with many others, would highly recommend them.

dynastyice

Rough_Rock

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
Both of those settings are really gorgeous. I especially love the petite 3 stone champagne one. I don't know how common it is to lose a diamond, but I personally am very obsessive compulsive, so I would constantly worry if I had lots of small diamonds on my e-ring band. Like I said though, that's probably just me - I'm such a worrier!

Do you have any ideas about what she likes (other than lower settings)? Also, has she specifically told you that she doesn't want a large center stone?

As far as the proposal goes - I think you should do it when you think the time is right.

Good luck! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results