shape
carat
color
clarity

another ring on a budget thread (princess cut)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

big_c

Rough_Rock
Hi. So glad I found this forum. So much more educated thanks to it and Mr. Atlas''s website especially. Long story short: about to pop the question, butI think I need a ring! My girl likes the Tiffany Lucida setting, princess cut diamond, and thinks diamonds over a carat or so look "gaudy" on her since she is small and has small hands. So I have some parameters which are helpful.

I''m working on a budget (help set by her since we''re also buying a house). $3800 is the upper limit including setting. Would like to find a .9-1.0 carat princess cut daimond in a Lucida-like setting. Prefer Platinum, but white gold could be ok.

I already have ruled out any brick and mortar stores because I didn''t like the "hard sell" I got going into a few here in Cincinnati.

Whiteflash has settings I like but they are a litle expensive. Any recommendations? Would like to find a G or H VS 1 or 2 with a good cut. I know I want a lot!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I think WF's settings are fairly priced. The ones similar to the lucida are btwn $900-$1100. THIS ONE and THIS ONE.

THIS STONE is within your budget even if you get one of the settings above & it sounds good by the numbers (WF will tell you what they think of this stone if you ask them).

Be sure to ask WF for their PS discount (if you ask for the discount & pay cash you get 5% off the stone).

Best of luck to you!
9.gif

PS, very smart w keeping to a sensible budget
1.gif
And this stone should be better than a "good" cut
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results