shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori 2620 owners... show me your e-ring with wedding band

Hay_RN

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I'm new to PS and recently the lucky/proud owner of a tacori 2620 with a 1.26 RB diamond!! My Fiance bought me my dream ring and now I'm beginning the search for the perfect wedding band. I cannot decide if I want to go with the matching band or with a band that is non-matchy. I would love to see photos of your e-rings with wedding bands to help me with my decision!! Thanks for your help!

Hay_RN

Rough_Rock
Re: Tacori 2620 owners... show me your e-ring with wedding b

Owners of cushion halos with pave bands, your wedding set pics would be helpful too!! :D

Hay_RN

Rough_Rock

A couple pics of my ring just for fun! Sorry not the best quality :/

ring.jpg

ring2.jpg

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow that is a very pretty ring :love:

getting excited

Shiny_Rock

*Bump*

I would like to see too :)

Jennifer2828

Rough_Rock

I posted the other day on this topic. I have a 2620 as well and am looking at 2 options. The first is the matching band they suggest, the second is the HT2259, same from the top (except for some milgrain which I may have them leave off) except that it has diamonds on the side. I am worried about the diamonds on the band scratching up the ering though. What do you think?

phpLHBL2uPM.jpg

HT2259B12_alt.jpg

togetherprofile.jpg

2630BLG12_alt.jpg

Hay_RN

Rough_Rock

Thanks you diamondrnglover!! :D

Jennifer2828, thank you for responding! I do love the band they suggest, I've seen Momwith2girls' rings and they look great! I also really like the idea of having the diamonds on the side of the band, that's something I didn't think about, but love the idea!

When I originally began looking at rings I liked the very traditional plan band on the e-ring paired with a bigger eternity band. This idea came from Jessica Simpson's wedding band. It was gorgeous and looked so stunning when paired with her e-ring or worn alone. When I fell in love with the 2620 setting I figured I'd just pair it with the matching band otherwise it might look weird to have larger stones on the wedding band. But after lurking on PS, I've noticed people get non-matchy sets all the time...I thought maybe it would look good if I paired it with a band with larger stones. I immediately began searching PS trying to find all the 2620 owners to see what they paired, but really didn't find anything. Thus, my attempt at starting this thread!

I'm still hoping someone has paired it with a band that has larger stones in it so I can get an idea of it until I can get my Fiance to look at rings in person with me. I love to see what other people have chosen, everyone on here is so unique in their styles and I love to look at their beautiful diamonds too!!!!

Collee

Shiny_Rock

I have the 2620 and opted for the ID Jewelry eternity band. No pics as I haven't received it yet but do a search for luvmyhalo to view the same band (the one i ordered is all diamonds). I might stack with a matching Tacori band.

Scary

Rough_Rock

I have the 2620 with an oval stone (almost the same size 1.24 ct.) I originally wanted the matching non-eternity band, but when we went to our jeweler to order it, they had a custom-made shared-prong eternity band in store that someone else didn't end up buying. It was my size (3.5!) which was astonishing and fit my main criteria of sitting flush against my e-ring. It was also on sale for a ridiculously low price and was 1/2 the cost of the Tacori band with double the diamonds (.8 cts vs. .4 or so for Tacori). It was a no-brainer for me!

Please excuse the poor quality pics - they were taken in my bathroom with CFL lighting - in real life both rings sparkle like hell!

jewelry_331_10_m.jpg

jewelry_798_10_m.jpg

Hay_RN

Rough_Rock

Collee and Scary your eternity bands were exacty what I'm hoping to get! Collee... Do you have diamonds in the band of your e-ring? If so that is where my concern lies... I don't want it to look wrong having larger stones in the wedding band than the e-ring. Please post pics when you get your band I'm dying to see the combo!

Scary your set is so stunning!! And I cannot believe that band was half the cost of the tacori eternity band! What a find! I really hope the combo of the e-ring with stones looks as good as your plain band with your wedding band or I'll be sad I didn't go with the plain band! Thank you for posting!

Scary

Rough_Rock

Thanks Hay_RN! I'm so happy with my set! I'm sure you'll be able to find something that goes well with your ring, even if it's not the matching Tacori. I wouldn't worry about the w-band stones being bigger than your ering stones - even if they're slightly bigger it'll still look great and BLINGY!

rubiczirconia

Rough_Rock

Hi there! Your 2620 is so unique! Is it set in rose gold?

rubiczirconia

Rough_Rock

Hay_RN|1280627125|2665158 said:
A couple pics of my ring just for fun! Sorry not the best quality :/

Sorry I'm new to PS - I should have replied to this picture instead of where I originally posted... :loopy: The color of your 2620 setting looks almost like rose gold... which i always thought was very pretty but it is rarely seen on engagement rings. Even yellow gold is rare these days. I didn't think Tacori has that as a choice of medal. Is it rose gold? or is it yellow gold with a unique hint of color? THX, RS

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results