shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me what you think of this watch

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My husband's birthday is coming up. He's mentioned from time to time that he'd like a really nice watch to wear on special occassions. I was in Elizabeth's Taylor's jewelry store today and they have "pre-owned" items there. They had this watch: http://www.watchesonnet.com/rt45ssd.html for $1,800. I've searched and it seems like a great deal. But I've learned not to jump on something without the input of PS'ers.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
$1800 is a lot of money for a quartz watch.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
if the watch is an automatic(as in the picture) if the watch is in running condition,has all its original parts and links,original box and paperwork to prove that its not a knock off watch and they store give a cash back return if the watch has problems within a reasonable time frame then i say its a good deal and to by it...ask if there are any additional discounts for buying with cash or ask what best price is if you buy today(before you ask this ask how long the watch has been in stock to use the age as a discount tool)good luck.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
If you are looking for a nice Quartz watch, check the Govberg's site. They are well regarded, and I got my husband a used Cartier for this past Christmas for less than the price you quoted with free overnight shipping. Plus, the watch had just been serviced by Cartier. Sending a watch to the proper place for servicing is a big expense. You might want to be provided with documentation that the service has already been done, because you do not want to get stuck with that bill on top of the purchase price.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
It's a no vote from me. There isn't anything about the movement in terms of quality or rarity nor about the watch itself to justify the price imho.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results