shape
carat
color
clarity

For Freke and all shoe lovers....my shoes for the big day.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
It took me awhile to get pictures. But here are my shoes for the wedding day. My FI bought them for me. He actually is the shoe lover and I am a dress lover. We make a deadly combo. I decided to go with the gold ones. In real life, they look better with the dress. So the silver ones are back at the store.

I also thought I would post a pic of my dress in progress with the necklace I plan on wearing.

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Re: For Freke and all shoe lovers....my shoes for the big da

The new dress shot, it is looking better. I can't wait to see it next time. For those of you following, I decided to have cups put into the dress. They are pinned into the dress in this photo.

IMG_1687c.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your necklace is beautiful, and those shoes are dead sexy LtlF :sun:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

Lovely shoes!!!!!!!! And you look great in the dress!!!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock

Love those shoes, and the necklace looks great!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock

Love your shoes! And Stuart Weitzman is so comfy!

The necklace is beautiful! Congratulations on snagging a shoe-luvin' hubby and your upcoming marriage!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock

Your shoes look great! I'm impressed by how the detailing between the necklace and the shoes match up!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock

gorgeous :love: i love sparkly sandals for wedding shoes, and you can definitely wear them again!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock

Very nice!!! I love the shoes and the necklace!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock

Yessie - Thanks. If someone told me at the beginning of my wedding planning I would end up with "blingy" shoes, I would have laughed at them. I honestly tried them on to have the experience of trying on the decked out Stewart Weitzmen's I was actually looking at another pair.

princessplease - thanks. I still hope the dress fits me better next time, whenever that is (the sales lady did not call me today, I am trying to get my next apt).

Curly Sue - thank you

wannaBMrsH - thank you. These shoes are very comfortable, and the heal is only about 2 inches, which was very important because I am 5'9 and FI is 6'0. The other pair I was looking at would have needed to have been stretched and I was having some trouble walking in them, I was going to buy them because they were on sale, and than FI intervened...

Mayachal - thank you. Both the shoes and necklace are made of swarovski crystals ;-).

blackpaw - thank you. The ability to wear them again was a requirement if I was going to buy a designer pair. Every accessory I bought (except the veil) had to not look so "wedding" that I could never wear it again.

Luckyeshe - Thanks. I have the all of my future SIL's accessories, and I got an antique silver and pearl bracelet as a shower present, so next time I should have all sorts of fun stuff to show off.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results