shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone shopped with Mondera online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

optomistic33

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever shopped with Mondera online? Are they a repretable online diamond dealer?

I have found many stones online through many different vendors, (GOG,whiteflash, etc...) There is one drawback, my girlfriend found a setting at Mondera that is a must have.

I didn''t want to buy the stone elsewhere and trust a local jeweler to mount the stone for me. I have had a previous stone swapped on me in the past.
angryfire.gif
Dont want to deal with that ever again. Thanks...

Princess-platinum.jpg

blitz

Rough_Rock
I have seen about 8 items from Mondera via clients. All have been as represented.

As for stone switching, If you have a detailed description of your "stone" you will have proof of ID. Lab report, appraisal etc... This should protect all parties involved with any visits to the "jewelers".

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
You could just buy the band from Mondera & have the company you buy the diamond from (GOG, WF, etc) set the stone into the band.
1.gif

Also, I'm fairly certain that would be an easy band for any of the online jewelers to replicate...

nswartzb

Rough_Rock
x

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results