shape
carat
color
clarity

My parents house burnt down last night

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am terribly sorry to hear of this loss - it must be so overwhelming to your family.

We're all sending good thought and wishes your way. Help can come in many forms and I'm sure it will for them as well.

Take care of yourself as well - it's hard to always have to be the one that is upbeat but they need some positive reinforcement now. I'm sure they are grief stricken about the dogs as we all would be. Grief is a process and they have lost so much. Here's hoping for better tomorrows for them as time passes.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, RQ! I'm so sorry about what you all are going through right now . . . and I'm especially sorry about your poor puppies! ;(

I'm relatively close to you, and I wish there was some way I could help. But unfortunately, I don't know how to contact you or any other PSers outside of the forum. Just please know that my prayers are with you and your family! ((((HUGS)))) :blackeye:

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
RQ, I'm so sorry. I am just horrified for you and your family. I wish there were something I could do to help you guys out.

Hugs.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
The rest of my family came home this morning. My mother was really upset, but she is a strong woman and by the time we left the house she was ok. I am sure tonight when she is alone with her thoughts it will be different, but she is with family and I know she will get the support she needs. We were even able to joke a little bit.

My sister is such a good person. As we recovered my moms things she was telling her how happy she was for her (my mom) knowing that she had nothing. She broke down when she got to the house and really saw. I felt so bad calling them and telling them I found this and that and none of it was my sisters. She is so resilient! I am so proud of her and even the more strong she is about having nothing the more it hurts my heart. It just breaks my heart that we found NOTHING of hers. She understands and knew that we did our best.

My stepdad already has some calls in for a few places they could possibly live. The redcross did come. They did leave care bags with wash cloths, deoderant, toothbrush and paste. Things like that. My sisters best friend was on vacation with them and her family came to pick her up and said the church is sending some things. Some neighbors brought food stuffs for everyone to eat while they were working. Its amazing how people come together. People we have not seen in years are calling asking what they can do. It just really feels our hearts with joy that everyone is so willing to help in whatever way they can.

It caught fire again today. I guess there was some areas that were smoldering underneath and they lit up again today. We got nearly everything out that we could.

This house is where I got all my cats including my new kitten. I am going to take some catfood over after this update. There are still some kitties there. All of them are unharmed, but used to being fed. My mother says that she never wants another yorkie and to tell everyone so they dont get her one. I talked to them about taking the cats that are left when they get some place. I think they will. One of the ones that is my new kittens mother.

Geez, this is the never ending post! Thank you so much everyone. Its odd, but thank you really doesnt express the gratitude I feel for everyone on here!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Oh no, RQ! I am so sorry to hear this has happened to your family. I am very glad that your family members are ok, and very sad to what had happened to the dogs. Is there anything we could do to help out? Where are you located? Can we send a care package?

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry about your parent's home RQ! I am thankful they are okay. It's great to hear how people are coming through for your family during such a difficult time.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
RQ Im so so sorry ;( thinking of your family and you...

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
********************HUGS***************
for everyone in your family...

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
RQ, because of my role here, most people figure out pretty easily how to find me. :naughty:

Allison Dewey
Consumer Relations, Whiteflash.com
"the artist formerly known as aljdewey"

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this. At least your family is healthy and didn't get physically harmed thru this. That is the only thing you can tell yourself. Big hugs and much love to you all.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
You all are such wonderful people and I feel blessed to be a part of a community like this. Who would of thunk it? Looking for a diamond turned into such a wonderful network of people. Thank you all so much for your well wishes, hugs and prayers.

Allison- Gotchya. :wink2:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ps is such a kind and caring community. We have your back RQ. I am just so very sorry. Hugs to you and your family. I'll be in touch soon.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My deepest sympathies at this difficult time. Lots of hugs and dust to you and your family!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, this is terrible! I am so sorry for your family's loss! ;( My heart goes out to those poor puppies!!! :(sad

Where are they going to go?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
My god. I am speechless. I really have no words. I cannot imagine the pain that you and your family must be feeling right now. I will keep you all in my prayers. If there is ANYTHING that I can do to help (food, money, clothes)...please let me know. Something like this happening is one of my worst fears, and I just cannot begin to imagine how difficult this must be. I live in Philly, if you are anywhere near there let me know.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my god. I am so so very sorry for your loss. I can't even begin to imagine what your parents and sister are going through right now. I will be keeping your family in my thoughts. So sorry to hear about your dogs ;( ;( ;(

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry for your parents loss of their sweet dogs and their possessions ;( . So glad no one was home at the time.

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
RQ, I'm so sorry to hear this... your family must be devastated! Those poor pups...
I'm in the Philly area, and would be glad to help. In my DH's line of work - let's just say he ends up bringing all kinds of stuff home. I've got a ton of random stuff, that we don't need... speakers, a videocamera, kid's toys, the list goes on... feel free to message admin for my email. ***Hugs***

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry that this happened to your family.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
RQ, I am so very sorry for your family. I wish them nothing but the best as they try to recover from this truly terrible experience. (((((HUGS)))))

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
RQ, I don't know how I missed this post. I am completely heartbroken for your family. I cannot even fathom what you all must be going through. I am so, so sorry. I'm not sure where your parents are in the Northeast, but I must be somewhat close and am more than willing to help out in any way I can. I can't imagine feeling that kind of loss.

Prana

Brilliant_Rock
Thinking of you and your family. I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through right now.

Aryana

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry your family is going through this. My thoughts are with you all.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts are with you and your family.

Take care, all of you.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about the huge loss RQ. Thankful that everyone was okay though. Praying for your family....

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RQ,

I'm so sorry for your family's loss.

Keeping you all in my thoughts.

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Dear RQ,
I am very sorry to learn of the loss of your family's home, possessions, and beloved dogs. I am certain that there are plenty of folks and organizations that will and want to help. :razz: I am praying that the process goes well for them and your sister and that they will be restored to a sense of comfort and peace very soon. Also prayers of Thanks for all involved and for those who will help restore their lives.
May peace be with you all.

Vera W.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear this. It sounds like your family is taking this as best as they can. It's wonderful to hear that so many people are willing and able to help your family.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RQ, what a heartbreaking thing to happen. I am so sorry. :blackeye: Thoughts and prayers for you and your entire family. How awful about the dogs. :((

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results