shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone go to intergem outside of Baltimore

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone
Went to my first Intergem show outside of Baltimore last week. I got to see Vance gems upclose and personal, loads of beautiful things but way out of my price range. I did buy a pair of (surprise) earrings from Roger Benatar[lhttp://rogerbenatar.myshopify.com/]. They are tourmalines green and minty. It was hard to capture the true color. They are set in white gold with black rhodium coating. The prongs reminded me a little of Leon's but they def aren't as sharp. He did check out my Leon engagement ring and liked his work. He does some other really nice things too.

rogerbenatar.jpg

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
another pic.

rogerbenatar2.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really cute! I like it when the setting has multiple teeny tiny prongs. It reminds me of antique settings.

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Chrono
They are super antiquie looking, that is part of the reason I had to have em. They aren't precision cut but I think they are really pretty and a nice size too. :razz:

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono said:
Really cute! I like it when the setting has multiple teeny tiny prongs. It reminds me of antique settings.

That's what it is Chrono.

Very cute earrings Treenbean! :D

Treenbean

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Brandy! I think I am earring obsessed. Intervention may be necessary. hehe

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I like them very much. Got any ear shots?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results