shape
carat
color
clarity

Fashion help! Interview attire for creative field

candy

Rough_Rock
I'm about to embark on a job search and am hoping that the fashionable ladies of PS can help with interview attire. I work as a designer in the technology industry, where the office dress code can range from jeans and t-shirts to business casual. I will mostly be interviewing with large corporations, but my role will be creative/technical and not customer-facing. I know that suits are standard interview fare, but that seems a bit too stuffy for my field. Can anyone suggest appropriate attire that is professional yet stylish? My industry tends to be male-dominated, so my preference is to keep it not-too-feminine (no skirts or ruffles). If it helps, I'm on the petite side (5'3, 110 lbs) with very long hair, and I wonder if I look somewhat young/girly for the technical roles I will be interviewing for. I'm hopeless when it comes to fashion, so any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated!

candy

Rough_Rock
Drat... meant to post this in Diamond Hangout. Maybe the moderators can move it? I'm sure they are plenty busy with 2.0!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results