shape
carat
color
clarity

Are any ''e-tailers'' better than others?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

opticsguy

Rough_Rock
Does anybody recommend any online diamond dealers over any others. I have pretty much given up on b&m stores here in NH. Either they have very high prices or try to push something I dont want/need.
sad.gif

If anybody has seen a nice 1.5ct Princess (I/SI1) with good depth and table - let me know!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I'd say that Whiteflash and GOG are two online vendors well-known for their expertise in princess stones, and I would recommend either highly.

zoobiedo

Shiny_Rock
I am working with Whiteflash right now and could not be happier. I have had contact with several of the internet vendors and was not impressed with most of them. Superbcert is also very helpful and knowledgeable. Happy searching.
9.gif

opticsguy

Rough_Rock
Ok thank you!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I worked with Denise at WF and LOVE HER!!! I also had some great discussions with Jonathan at GOG and Robin and Todd at Nice Ice. Although I have not worked with him directly, Wink also seems like a great person to work with. Those are my top vendors!!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 7/29/2004 4:49:17 PM researcher wrote:

I worked with Denise at WF and LOVE HER!!! I also had some great discussions with Jonathan at GOG and Robin and Todd at Nice Ice. Although I have not worked with him directly, Wink also seems like a great person to work with. Those are my top vendors!!!----------------

Thank you Researcher, your kind comment is appreciated!

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Many thanks for the kind words. Contrary to your statements, I did not find you at all a difficult customer, but rather a delightful lady to talk and work with.

Wink

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah, AND Wink is also SUCH a gentleman!!!
9.gif

Antique Radiant

Rough_Rock
i'm a prtty demanding shopper and Denise at whiteflash was very good.

they price matched another vendor and the service was exemplary

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The amount of email J gets from me at GOG is obscene. He is very responsive and is such an absolute pleasure. You want no hassle returns and service- you got it.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
If this one's still avail, it sounds promising - altho i don't know if it's out of your price range considering it's a VS2? It's listed at WF for $6566 but it's also listed by DCD & others (you'll see all the vendors if you use the PS diamond search engine).

Report: GIA
Shape: Princess
Carat: 1.51
Color: I
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 72.7
Table: 68
Girdle: STK
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 6.28-6.26X4.55
Length/Width: 1.00

Froof

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I pretty much gave up on B&M stores when I learned I could buy diamonds on the Internet. I felt like I was able to shop at my own pace--no pressure at all.

As for e-tailers, my experience is pretty limited (I just bought my first diamond), but working with Jim at Dirt Cheap Diamonds was an absolute pleasure. He was friendly, knowledgeable, honest, and most importantly, not pushy. His assurance, DCD's pre-sale inspection, the DCD return policy (which includes free shipping), and the beautiful stone made this a very comfortable purchase--and comfort is very important when you are making such a significant purchase!

Froof

Rough_Rock
Also, when picking an e-tailer, make sure that they aren't in your state if you want to avoid sales tax.
naughty.gif
I don't think any of the ones discussed around here are from NH, though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results