shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraiser in Buffalo, NY area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stretch

Rough_Rock
OK, I did a search on the message board for "appraiser," and not one mention of Buffalo or even upstate NY in all of the threads. So I thought I would create a new topic, hoping that someone knew of a good independent appraiser in the area. I''ve looked in the yellow pages and done some searches on the internet to no avail. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Thanks a bunch.

blitz

Rough_Rock
Garden City: Barry Block
New York: David Wolf
Uniondale: Theresa Beltrani
The above are ASA members: www.appraisers.org

Albany: Jim Naughter, NAJA, 518 438 8872

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Paul Cassarino is in Rochester. If that's inconvenient, you might consider giving him a call and asking if he knows of anyone closer.

4098 W Henrietta Rd
Rochester NY 14623
Phone:585-359-3900
Fax:815-377-8277
Email: [email protected]
Webpage: http://www.thegemlab.com

I hope this helps,

Neil Beaty, GG
www.gemlab.us

Stretch

Rough_Rock
Hey, thanks for the info Denver Appraiser. I e-mailed the guy in Rochester and he said he doesn't know of one certified appraiser in the Buffalo area. They seem to be a rare commodity.

Maybe the thing to do would be to just request that it gets shipped to an appraiser prior to purchase. About how much would this extra back and forth shipping cost? Anyone have a ballpark figure?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results