shape
carat
color
clarity

Center stone changing

aguy

Rough_Rock
Alright well she''s been with me 3 years, we''ve been friends for like 8 years. She''s the best person I''ve ever met and I''m so excited to finally ask her to be my wife. So heres the problem, I did a little spying on her computer and found that she looks at the same engagement ring about every 2 days. I''ve attached the picture. The manufacture will not let me purchase the ring without a center stone, I just want the setting as I already have a 2.0ct radiant I want to put in it. My question is if I purchase this ring with the smallest stone .30ct will the 2.0ct fit in the same setting? The manufacture offers the ring with a 2.0ct but i''m not sure if the prongs are different depending on the center stone. Someone help me out, hopefully one of you is a jeweler.

Thanks!

DFR8030E_L.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The bad news is, that plan won''t work: the proportions will be completely different. The good news is, the design isn''t *that* unusual ... give PS a chance to find an alternative. :)

You may want to ask the mods to move this to RockyTalk: it tends to get more traffic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results