shape
carat
color
clarity

Can I please have some dust for my preggo friend?

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
She is due on August 2nd with her first child, a boy. She has been having issues with high blood pressure since around week 20, and recently she has been having awful swelling in her feet.

Today I got a message from her saying that she has been admitted to the hospital with preterm labor. I just spoke with her and she said that it looks like the doctors are getting her contractions under control. They are going to keep her overnight and see how things look tomorrow.

Baby Calvin is not done baking and needs to stay put! Maybe some dust from PS will help. :)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
sending dust and good thoughts to your friend and her baby!

lili

Ideal_Rock
Sending dust and good thoughts to your friend and her little one.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust to your friend and baby Calvin! Hopefully, they can keep him baking for another few weeks!

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
I talked to her online a good bit last night. They were able to stop her contractions, but she is now on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy. They also gave her steroid shots to help develop the baby''s lungs.

She thinks they may let her go home today or tomorrow.
36.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
More dust and good thoughts to your friend and her little one. I''m glad to hear that they were able to stop the contractions and hope she gets to go home soon. Please keep us posted.

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
Contractions started back up again today so she is still in the hospital. I'm going to visit her tomorrow, and drop off a couple of DVD's for her to borrow while she is in the hospital and on bed rest. She sounds like she is in pretty good spirits considering the circumstances.

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock

Lots of dust to your friend! I am sorry that she has to stay in the hospital, but it''s probably better to be monitered there then be left at home.

I hope the contractions stay away and she can keep cooking her LO!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I hope that things settle down soon for her!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers for your friend and little Calvin!!!

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
Good news! My friend was able to go home today, but she is on bed rest. Now we are just hoping Calvin decides to stay put for another month or so.

Also, her hubby is giving his PhD defense in two weeks.
23.gif

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
Great news!! I''ll keep them in my thoughts!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for mom and baby Calvin
35.gif

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
She went back to the hospital on Friday for painful contractions that were about 6 minutes apart, and spent 8 hours in the hospital before they were finally able to stop them. She is now home again, and doing ok.

Her doctors are now shooting for 34 weeks, and will be thrilled if she makes it farther than that. She will be 33 weeks tomorrow. Baby is measuring right around 4lbs so he is a good size.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mega PS dust for your friend and her baby.

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
Baby Calvin is on his way!!! They are at the hospital now and the doctors are saying he will probably be here either today or tomorrow. She is right at 34 weeks.

lili

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Good luck to your friend and hope that she have a speedy labor.
Hope Calvin''s entrance to this world is smooth and peaceful.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Hope she has a smooth delivery and a healthy baby boy!

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
Baby Calvin is here! He was born at around 10:00 last night. He weighed 4lbs 15oz. Mom and baby are doing well!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee, so relieved mumma and baby are doing OK!
36.gif

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for keeping posted! I am so glad that mom and baby are well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results