shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find pyramid ring, like the wore in the 70''s?

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Where can I find pyramid ring, like the wore in the 70''s?

They had three horizontal rows of stones, usually either all diamonds or outer two rows of sapphire, ruby or emerald. Profile was sort of like a gentle upside down V, meaning slightly raised in the middle.

I''ve looked on e-bay a few times, no luck.

Thanks.

(Prefer one what is sapphire/diamond or all diamond.)

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
**Edited by moderator to comply with forum policies. Per the PS policies we do not allow discussion of other forums to protect privacy**

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Sonoma

Yes, I like the pyramid name similarity, I didn't choose it for pyramid rings though but because of the shape of a rough diamond octahedron, i.e. two pyramids joined at the foot to make a diamond shape.

I don't know what time period this style was from, I wrote 80s in that other post just because of all the yellow gold, I assumed 80s style but didn't know for sure. I am also in Scotland so style periods may be different from USA.

Maybe someone else will know which period pyramid rings were popular, think I have read about them on Pricescope before.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again Pyramid.

Scotland sounds awesome !! Cool.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
http://cgi.ebay.com/LADIES-DIAMOND-14K-GOLD-RING-/120585409104?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item1c13735250

Just found this.

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Oh, thanks so much Beagle''s Mom. You went & looked for me? Wow.

A touch different than what I had in mind as the middle row is offset but still quite pretty and just maybe.

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
You''re welcome, but actually I was on ebay looking at everything this seller had for sale, and poof, there was this ring. I thought the price was pretty good also.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results