shape
carat
color
clarity

Healthy Lifestyle June 14 - 20

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey......This weekend has been just perfect! It''s bloody hot down here, but we still had fun. I slept yesterday morning till almost 9:30 AM. That''s such a luxury for me. We had breakfast on the terrace, then lunch at Panera, followed by coffee under the oak. We hadn''t been to that Sbucks for a couple weeks, so it was nice to sit with people we knew and enjoy coffee. Since I was so nice and rested, our session at the gym was really terrific. We both worked out really hard and even though I hadn''t been there for a week, I didn''t feel week in any way. We did our Friday night sushi on Saturday instead. We went to a newer place that has really fantastic, albeit expensive food, but it was fun adn we really enjoyed our meal. We rented "Wonderland" in Blu Ray on our way home. It''s a fun movie and we enjoyed it a lot. Today was just a very relaxing day. All we managed to accomplish was our weekly grocery shopping and then a stop at Fresh Market for fruits and veggies and steaks for tonights dinner. We came home and walked next door to the "Pour House" the draft beer place and had a couple beers and just relaxed. Then we came home and put on our bathing suits and took a swim while we grilled steaks. We stepped out after dinner to get some decaf and came home and split a chocolate cupcake for dessert. It was just a nice and relaxing weekend for sure......

Apple, I''m so sorry about having an eye infection. I understand why you wouldn''t want to work out with glasses on. I wear glasses, but I just can''t wear them when I work out. I sweat too much. Fortunately, I can see well enough to work out without them. I hope your eye get''s better quickly.

You go Lisa!!!! A 7 miler is something to be quite proud of. I hope you enjoyed the "bar crawl" and street festivals are fun. We have many yuear round in Tampa and they''re lot''s of fun......

Marcy, I''m sorry Marty has such a difficult schedule. Stress caused by work is tough to manage, but it sounds like he does really well with it. I''m glad your mom is doing well. I found out tonight that my mother (who is now 88) is in the hospital. It''s not serious and hopefully, she''ll be released tomorrow. A 50s science fiction movie, followed by pie? Sounds like you had fun.......

I hope you all have a good beginning to the new week........

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi everyone!We had a nice day.Marty played golf and I went grocery shopping and did laundry.We took our parents out to dinner for Father’s Day.I spent a lot of today catching up on some NCIS episodes I recorded.I just started watching it recently so I DVR the ones I haven’t watched yet.

Rod, I am glad you had such a wonderful weekend.I hope your mom is okay and got to go home.The 50’s sci fi was very amusing.

Marcy

35.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Weekend over. Boo.
Saturday: Woke up, ran 6 miles, oatmeal w/ agave nectar for breakfast. I almost forgot, I got new running shoes too! It''s the small things in life. I had my usual tuna on a piece of whole wheat toast, and had some pasta for dinner.
Sunday: Woke up, ran 11ish miles, oatmeal for breakfast. I laid by the pool for ~1hr. Hubs and I went out for lunch; I had a mini hamburger. Yum. I bought some houseplants, and went grocery shopping. We were full from lunch, so we just had some fruit and a piece of peanut butter bread for dinner. Oh well.

apple- Hope you feel better soon!

Lisa- WTG on the 7 miles. How did you feel aside from the knee? My first couple of LR''s, my joints/knees hurt, but my body has adapted to the road pounding of running. I felt so good on Saturday''s run, but I was so tired on this mornings run. Blah.

marcy- Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Rod- Yum; grilled steaks are the best!
18.gif
I don''t eat very much red meat anymore, but I enjoyed a filet a couple weeks ago. That''s my fav. cut of meat; so tender!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results