shape
carat
color
clarity

would it be odd telling the jewler not to cover the arrows...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
with prongs on a h&a stone?

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
Shouldn't be a problem - I also think many standard prongs are WAY too big/ugly and with a bit of work or a custom job they can be reduced substantially without a durability/liability problems - looks a LOT better!

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I'll chime in on this one, since I was the one who expressed liking when the arrows are not covered by prongs in the other thread today. I don't know that it is "odd" but it was certainly my preference. I like being able to see all of the arrows on my stone, unblocked by prongs. I have a six prong RC setting and if all it takes is for the setter to turn the stone just so, to have the arrows show - well, no harm, no foul!
3.gif
I want all the reflectivity and bling that I can possibly get. With so many H&As out now, it may be that the setters are pretty much doing it anyway, but I did specifically tell Jonathan to make sure Vatche did mine that way.
2.gif

Luv

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results