shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege set! (ER and WB)

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! I love how high the head is set on the ring. Will she wear both rings on one hand (thought that was a Leon no-no)?

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE the pave!!! and she has TINY fingers, so that''s going to look HUGEEE!!!!! Congrats!!!! You''ll have to come back with pictures on her hands!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tanj

Shiny_Rock
Trade
amazing!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Anothe Leon masterpiece!!! I am so jelly!!! she is going to absolutely LOVE it!! Thank you for sharing!

wishingstar

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ABSOLUTELY FAB!!! It''s ppppuuuuuuurrrrfffffeeeecttttttttttt....she''s gonna love it! You really should consider letting her wear it sooner
3.gif
but that''s totally up to you
9.gif

if you have time more more more pics pls... how about some tighter shots of the prongs and the head/shank
31.gif

it''s so delicate sitting up so high, yet I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it. the prongs look even better on your ring then on LM''s photo on the website, they look thicker there. Are there ''vent''s at the base of the prongs or is it just indented metal?

congrats on a beautiful set...

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Shadowplay, great handshots!!!! Well done, young man!

Date: 6/18/2010 8:19:28 PM
Author: Shadowplay
Bit of a further-away perspective. (Nevermind the floor... original oak floors from 1908)

LOVE the ring.

When I first saw this picture I was thinking how the floor looks almost exactly like ours... lol our place is from 1910.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for the kind words! I''ll try to answer any questions here:

Date: 6/18/2010 10:32:57 PM
Author: sarap333
Stunning! I love how high the head is set on the ring. Will she wear both rings on one hand (thought that was a Leon no-no)?

That is the plan. I will see if I can convince her to either get a platinum spacer or have them welded together. If we have him weld them I might buy another band (maybe a thicker micropave band) that she can wear solo if she ever desired to go without the rock.

Date: 6/19/2010 2:16:27 AM
Author: wishingstar
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ABSOLUTELY FAB!!! It''s ppppuuuuuuurrrrfffffeeeecttttttttttt....she''s gonna love it! You really should consider letting her wear it sooner
3.gif
9.gif

if you have time more more more pics pls... how about some tighter shots of the prongs and the head/shank
31.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEE it. the prongs look even better on your ring then on LM''s photo on the website, they look thicker there. Are there ''vent''s at the base of the prongs or is it just indented metal?

Thank you! My camera is focused about as tight as it can in these photos, so it''s harder to get tighter shots but I''ll see what I can produce. There are vents at the bottom of the prongs - but they''re very tiny... almost need a loupe to confirm that!

Date: 6/19/2010 5:56:06 AM
Author: missydebby
Shadowplay, great handshots!!!! Well done, young man!

Hah, thanks for the "young" comment! I was looking at my hands/arms thinking you all might think I was old. Veins everywhere and what-not... I''m just 28 but I like to lift weights and eat healthy.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...that is so pretty. Isnt leon''s pave just perfect? Love it!

BTW...love your modeling
3.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely perfect set! I''m actually saving your pics to keep in mind for my future upgrade. Your future fiancee is one lucky lady. Please come back with handshots! (Not that yours weren''t great.)

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring! You must update this when you propose!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!!! she is going to be so happy in...what is it...8 months???
25.gif

great job picking it out
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning rings!!! thanks for sharing. please do come back with more pics after you propose!!

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
VERY well done, absolutely stunning set!

wishingstar

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/19/2010 9:06:44 AM

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

3.gif
9.gif

31.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you! My camera is focused about as tight as it can in these photos, so it''s harder to get tighter shots but I''ll see what I can produce. There are vents at the bottom of the prongs - but they''re very tiny... almost need a loupe to confirm that!
Oh yeah... and if you get a chance to measure the actual height of the ER, also the height of the thickness of the shank, would be greatly appreciated...
36.gif

you did a great job of the photos! I''m just dying to see every mm of this ring, since I dont own one yet
27.gif
3.gif

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... love love love the ring!

Also, would you suggest trying single cut for pave now, since you think the full cuts look great in different lighting, afterall?

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Thank you again, everyone!

Date: 6/19/2010 5:14:11 PM
Date: 6/19/2010 9:06:44 AM

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

3.gif
9.gif

31.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Oh yeah... and if you get a chance to measure the actual height of the ER, also the height of the thickness of the shank, would be greatly appreciated...
36.gif

you did a great job of the photos! I''m just dying to see every mm of this ring, since I dont own one yet
27.gif
3.gif

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... love love love the ring!

Also, would you suggest trying single cut for pave now, since you think the full cuts look great in different lighting, afterall?

From the inside of the shank under the head of the diamond to the top (table) of the diamond is 8.03mm.

The thickness of the band varies, but is roughly 1.76-1.82mm

As for the type of melee, I don''t feel like the full cut is missing anything, but if the single cut is better than this I think long and hard about it :).

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Yes! I will marry you!! Wait...I''m already married
2.gif
These rings are stunning
30.gif
You have chosen wisely. Your future fiancee will be thrilled to receive these beautiful rings
36.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Exquisite set! Please come back with hand shots after the proposal - she''s going to be ecstatic.
1.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!!!!!!!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Unbelievably gorgeous Shadowplay! She is going to fall over when she sees it! Congratulations to you both!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She will be thrilled - that''s for sure! The rings are just beautiful - congrats to you!

Love your hand shots but promise we''ll see some more of the rings on her!

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/20/2010 9:37:26 AM
Author: MissGotRocks
She will be thrilled - that''s for sure! The rings are just beautiful - congrats to you!

Love your hand shots but promise we''ll see some more of the rings on her!

Thank you again everyone! You''re giving me more confidence :).

And... I promise I''ll be back with handshots - even if it isn''t for another 8 months (slowest case I think).

stci

Ideal_Rock
Really gorgeous set! Wahoooooo! And.... you are nice too!
36.gif

wishingstar

Shiny_Rock
you''re the best Shadow!
36.gif

hope you dont mind if I come up with more questions later on
3.gif

oops got one already, and I was wondering of you decided or LM to make the ER 3/4 pave and the band eternity?
not that anyone will see that, just curious.

Shadowplay

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/20/2010 8:48:19 PM
you''re the best Shadow!
36.gif

3.gif

oops got one already, and I was wondering of you decided or LM to make the ER 3/4 pave and the band eternity?

Ask away!

I had sent it in my initial request, and then when I called him he tried to sell me on 3/4 eternity... so apparently he had forgotten I already wanted it? So I guess my answer is we both decided it should be 3/4 eternity :).

I knew exactly what I (she) wanted and I made sure we got everything - so the ring is everything I''ve asked for, but to see it finally done is rather impressive/amazing :).

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
O. M. G.!!!!!! Shadowplay, what a beautiful ring!!!!!! Love seeing you model the ring for us!!!! She''s one lucky lady!!!! Please come back with more pictures when it''s on her finger and you have daylight shots (if you don''t mind me asking?)!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It''s fabulous! I love his delicate fishtail pave and the claw prongs!!
30.gif
18.gif

wishingstar

Shiny_Rock
9.gif

Date: 6/20/2010 9:41:43 PM

Date: 6/20/2010 8:48:19 PM
you''re the best Shadow!
36.gif

3.gif

Ask away!

I had sent it in my initial request, and then when I called him he tried to sell me on 3/4 eternity... so apparently he had forgotten I already wanted it? So I guess my answer is we both decided it should be 3/4 eternity :).

I knew exactly what I (she) wanted and I made sure we got everything - so the ring is everything I''ve asked for, but to see it finally done is rather impressive/amazing :).
well if it looks this gorgeous in pics, I''m sure it is perfection IRL ...
you''re killing me with the 8month wait to see it on her finger, might just have to sport my own before then
3.gif
9.gif
30.gif
31.gif

CKinNYC

Shiny_Rock
Oh. My. God!!!

It is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Amazing, stunning, gorgeous. Congratulations on doing such a fabulous job!! And you sound like such a lovely guy, too - I wish you guys ALL the best.

Amazing!!!!!
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results