shape
carat
color
clarity

High recommendation for ID Jewelry

Maz3ESP

Rough_Rock
Trade
My husband wanted to mark our 10th anniversary with a diamond eternity band. We searched local jewelers and online and even talked to several of them, but upon further research we came across ID Jewelry. We were a bit nervous about making a purchase sight unseen and over the internet, but when my 2.7 carat round prong set eternity band arrived, we were floored. It is absolutely gorgeous! When speaking to a local jeweler, he told us, "if it''s too good to be true, it probably is." He advised against dealing on the the internet, but with much research and upon talking to Yekutiel we felt very comfortable. My husband said that Yekutiel treated him like a friend immediately. The whole experience ran flawless, it was shipped the day promised, arrived via FedEx the next day. We *definitely* will be return customers.

Sucat

Rough_Rock
I second the recommendation for Yekutiel. The guy is hard working and an excellent help in searching for the diamond. Yekutiel is so nice and really does make you feel comfortable in making your purchase.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results