shape
carat
color
clarity

Hats off to vendors, appraisers, and other jewelery professionals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wonka27

Brilliant_Rock
I was just sitting here reading some posts, as I have been for the past few months. It just hit me how truly awesome this site is. Yes, it is incredibly informative. Yes, it is a great place for discussion on issues. But what I find so amazing is the level of respect the professionals in the jewelry and gemstone industry show each other here. I think this intangible makes this website the complete experience. You can go out and buy a diamond from one vendor, post pictures, and have all the other vendors congratulating you on your purchase. That is pretty cool if you ask me.

I''d like to step up and thank these guys for making this an awesome site. Consumers are better off for having you folks to do business with!!!

MelanieC

Shiny_Rock
I agree!!

That's what makes this site wonderful and keeps me coming back. The only bad thing is now I am addicted to diamonds. It's an expensive but pretty hobby to have!

Hat's off to the wonderful professionals here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results