shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help with the attached setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chicago77

Rough_Rock
This is what she wants. Does anyone know where I might find this and/or how much I might expect to pay? Center stone will be round, around G-I, SI1 and 1.75 ct. Thoughts/Comments? Thanks.

Bridal Set.JPG

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
White gold or Platinum? (Id personally go platinum, less upkeep and cheaper in the long run).

I don't think itll be cheap. what's the clarity and color and cut on the side stones?

Chicago77

Rough_Rock
I hope this answers your question, if not, please let me know. The setting will be platinum. The side stones will be round with likely H/I color, with a clarity probably SI2 or so. With the setting, I think any inclusions in the sidestones should be able to be hidden. I'm not sure of the size of the sidestones b/c I'm not sure what would go good with the center stone. Something nice size, but small enough so the center stone jumps out as best it can. Any advice? Thanks.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't bet youll find a setting cheaper than 2K like that and the wedding band maybe 1200 or so? Im just guessing but I think if you show that to someone at Whiteflash or Good old Gold or IceStore thy can quote you.

You will need to check prices for the center stone. Do a search from the pricescope home page.

Chicago77

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I've been working with whiteflash recently, due to advice around here, for the center stone, and they've been very helpful. They have a somewhat simialar band and I'm waiting on a quote. Not sure their band is close enough though, so I'm still looking elsewhere.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Our Jennifer just got a ring something like that but hers has 4 .20c stones on each side of a 1.52 center. You can see hers here:

Jennifer's ring

You might check out the "Show Me The Ring" forum for more pictures.

If you are dealing with Whiteflash, you are in good hands.

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
I love that setting...........
love.gif

victorianblue

Rough_Rock
A very pretty classic wedding set style! I have a set very similiar to---mine has one diamond on either side of the 1ct and the band has three for a total of approx 1ct total wt for the accent diamonds.

Please check out the Gorilla Gemology section for a entry about the results of the Leo--disregard the Leo diamond part evaluation as that would not apply. But look at the picture & the report about the maker of the setting--you can find this particular maker on line and review their settings.

One thought I have about the size of the primary or center diamond is that you might want to consider selecting a good balance/size of the smaller diamonds as so the smaller diamonds are not lost in the overall presentation/design.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results