color
clarity

Two is clearly better than one!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/13/2010 9:25:04 AM
Author: kaquinn
Beautiful!
Can someone educate me? What is leakage?
Can you see the pictures where it looks like you can see through the stone to my skin? That''s the light "leaking" - it''s not being reflected back to your eye, it''s just passing through the stone.

And to the poster that asked where I got them: I got them from Old World Diamonds. I love the stones, and OWD was great about sending them quickly - it was less than a week from ordering to having them in my hands.

Thank you so much for the kind words, everybody! I love my little sparklies.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stones!!!!!!!!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
What little beauties - they''re going to make gorgeous earrings!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Adorable!!!!!
36.gif

They will make terrific earrings!!

Cachette
1.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
princess, did you get these set yet? Do you have any ear shots? I saw your post in the hangout thread yesterday and looked these up. I just love your OECs and hope to get some really soon.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
these are just too cute!!!

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif

Don''t accidentally swallow them Sarah.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 1:47:12 PM
Author: winelover23
emlove.gif

Don''t accidentally swallow them Sarah.

HAHAHAHHAA, I''ll try, wino!

Cellentani, they haven''t been set yet. A few other things took priority - like my new camera for my trip to Ireland next week! I hope to have them set by the end of summer. I was in contact with Debi from WF a few months ago about getting the 3 prong martinis in WG when I''m ready, so I just have to save up the money and pull the trigger! I just wiped out my major purchase fund for this camera, though, so I need to let it recover a bit! It''s feeling rather naked at the moment...

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 9:45:02 PM
Author: princesss

Cellentani, they haven''t been set yet. A few other things took priority - like my new camera for my trip to Ireland next week! I hope to have them set by the end of summer. I was in contact with Debi from WF a few months ago about getting the 3 prong martinis in WG when I''m ready, so I just have to save up the money and pull the trigger! I just wiped out my major purchase fund for this camera, though, so I need to let it recover a bit! It''s feeling rather naked at the moment...

Thanks for the update princess! I know how that bummer of a budget-thing goes - mine''s been pretty active lately too, lol. I keep coming back to look at your stones - they''re just that beautiful! In fact, they''re partly to blame for my own OEC purchase - I just got them this week, and man, I can really see why you and others love them so much.

Have a wonderful trip to Ireland, and I hope you''ll post a trip thread when you return!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2010 10:25:57 PM
Author: cellentani
Date: 6/18/2010 9:45:02 PM

Author: princesss

Thanks for the update princess! I know how that bummer of a budget-thing goes - mine''s been pretty active lately too, lol. I keep coming back to look at your stones - they''re just that beautiful! In fact, they''re partly to blame for my own OEC purchase - I just got them this week, and man, I can really see why you and others love them so much.

Have a wonderful trip to Ireland, and I hope you''ll post a trip thread when you return!

Aw, thank you! I''m rather fond of them, myself.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
They''re SOOOO cute!!! and they look beautiful together!!!! You''ll have some gorgeous earrings!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results