shape
carat
color
clarity

My bead set Leon Mage wedding band

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! Very sparkly!!! Your set looks awesome!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
PERFECT AD INFINITUM!!!!!

It is so awesome with your ring. Now you can see how important the height of the stone is, because when you wear it with your band you can just see the culet dangling above your wedding band. Divine. The proportons are also great with your e-ring, the two compliment each other and the wedding band does not at all upstage the e-ring, but instead just compliments it, and that is exactly as it should be!

The thought you put into this project from start to finish has really paid off. Your set is classic and timeless and will always look stylish and beautiful.

What you does FI think of the two rings together?

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely! Congrats! What a beautiful set.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set Ltl!!! I love it!!
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your set looks lovely and classic!
36.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful Ltl - it compliments your engagement ring so perfectly.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
oh its beautiful!!!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I see nothing but sparkle!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
This is gorgeous! The width, the height, the gap, I think it''s all perfect with your e-ring.

Are the diamonds single or full cut?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2010 12:46:32 AM
Author: dreamer_d

It is so awesome with your ring. Now you can see how important the height of the stone is, because when you wear it with your band you can just see the culet dangling above your wedding band. Divine. The proportons are also great with your e-ring, the two compliment each other and the wedding band does not at all upstage the e-ring, but instead just compliments it, and that is exactly as it should be!

The thought you put into this project from start to finish has really paid off. Your set is classic and timeless and will always look stylish and beautiful.

Dreamer,

Thanks. I agree the proportions are perfect, and I probably could not do any better than this. There are times I have the same feeling that Lynn has abut the diamond band taking away from the center stone, but a 2mm plain band would have been to much metal/too little diamond for me. I think taking pics really helped, because seeing it on photo, I realize they look great together. I probably just need to get used to it, I only got to wear them together for an hour, and I didn't get to try them on at work (where I always feel like my diamond is big).

My FI is very happy with how the rings look together. He is really into the classic look, and he really feels this is classic and well done.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
kribbie, chiquitapet, Tuckins1, softly softly, oranges, tigian, and Lurchie - thank you all very much

Lurchie - I actually do not know. I assumed they are full cut because I did not pay extra and he did not specify.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2010 8:19:31 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker

Dreamer,

Thanks. I agree the proportions are perfect, and I probably could not do any better than this. There are times I have the same feeling that Lynn has abut the diamond band taking away from the center stone, but a 2mm plain band would have been to much metal/too little diamond for me. I think taking pics really helped, because seeing it on photo, I realize they look great together. I probably just need to get used to it, I only got to wear them together for an hour, and I didn''t get to try them on at work (where I always feel like my diamond is big).

My FI is very happy with how the rings look together. He is really into the classic look, and he really feels this is classic and well done.
I have said this before, but I think getting a plain band as well is a really really smart idea. There are some occassions in life where a diamond band just is not proactical, and sometimes when you want a more subdued look. I don''t know if you are sentimental, but if you are, having a band to use on the wedding in addition to the diamond band would allow both to hold that special place in case you wanted to switch it up. I go through phases of wearing the plain band and the diamond band and the look of the "set" is totally different. Having that option is just great in my opinion, and very practical when you have kids.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2010 10:10:46 PM
Date: 6/7/2010 8:19:31 PM

Dreamer,

Thanks. I agree the proportions are perfect, and I probably could not do any better than this. There are times I have the same feeling that Lynn has abut the diamond band taking away from the center stone, but a 2mm plain band would have been to much metal/too little diamond for me. I think taking pics really helped, because seeing it on photo, I realize they look great together. I probably just need to get used to it, I only got to wear them together for an hour, and I didn't get to try them on at work (where I always feel like my diamond is big).

I have said this before, but I think getting a plain band as well is a really really smart idea. There are some occassions in life where a diamond band just is not proactical, and sometimes when you want a more subdued look. I don't know if you are sentimental, but if you are, having a band to use on the wedding in addition to the diamond band would allow both to hold that special place in case you wanted to switch it up. I go through phases of wearing the plain band and the diamond band and the look of the 'set' is totally different. Having that option is just great in my opinion, and very practical when you have kids.

I hear you. I tried on the ring with one of my very thin stackers (1.2mm). I flipped it so that the stone on the stacker was on the back of my hand. That looked ok. I also tried it on with a 2 mm ring (also flipped it). That was too much. So if I do a plain band, it would be super thin, no more than 1.5mm. I am not sure if anyone makes those besides Leon. I probably won't do that until a bit later, my jewelry budget is gone for the year.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/7/2010 8:21:38 PM
kribbie, chiquitapet, Tuckins1, softly softly, oranges, tigian, and Lurchie - thank you all very much

Lurchie - I actually do not know. I assumed they are full cut because I did not pay extra and he did not specify.
Great to know, thanks! The diamonds look incredibly lively.

canada_ham

Shiny_Rock
so pretty!!
30.gif
it looks great with your ering!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous band!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new band! The set looks great - very classic but with the perfect touch of sparkle from the bead set band. Love the little gap!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Lurchie - I am very impressed with the quality of the diamonds. I didn''t have my loop with me when I took pics, but I would love to get a closer look at them.

canada ham and vespergirl - thanks

Legra - thank you. I think the sparkle is my favorite thing about the ring with the gap being on the top of the list as well

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results