shape
carat
color
clarity

Have to choose between these two soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LGail

Shiny_Rock
OK, I thought I had made up my mind until I saw this Cushion Cut Diamond. These are the two diamonds I am choosing between. Once Princess and one Cushion Cut. Please let me if the $ looks right as well. Also, the vendor claims that the Cushion cut is more sparkly and has more fire than the princess. Does anyone have any opinions? I need to make up my mind soon or else I think my boyfriend is going to give up on me
1.gif

1.63 ctw Princess cut
SI1, H
6.78 x 6.19 x 4.45
Depth: 71.9%
Table: 68%
Crown Height: 11%
Girdle: Slighttly Thick
Culet: None
Polish/Sym: Very Good/Very Good
Fluor: None
$6,980

1.56 ctw Cushion Cut
SI1, I
7.26 x 6.90 x 4.47
Depth 64.8
Table 62
Girdle tn-stk
Crown Height: 15%
Culet None
Polish Very Good
Symmetry Good
Fluorescence None
$6692

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
Go with the cushion~!
love.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Now, I am a princess lover, but I'm a sucker for a slightly square cushion!
love.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 7/15/2004 3:44:29 PM LGail wrote:

Also, the vendor claims that the Cushion cut is more sparkly and has more fire than the princess. Does anyone have any opinions?----------------

Is there any way you could look at both of them side by side? Mostly likely, you'll know when you see them which one is the right one for you!
love.gif
It's a tough choice - i'm all about the princess but a nice cushion - well, it'd be tough to say no to!
2.gif

LGail

Shiny_Rock
SO I guess the measurements on this Cushion look OK? I am wondering how the priness is technically larger (ctw) but the measurements of the Cushion are larger. Does that mean that the cushion is going to look like a larger stone? Is a 14-15% crown height too large?

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
The cushion's total depth is less than the princess', that's why its diameter is larger. 14-15% crown is definitely not too large for a cushion (check the AGA charts). I'd make sure that the I color faces up white enough for you though. The tint is usually more noticeable in fancy cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results