shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s upgrade -- 1.66ct J VS1!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2010 6:18:39 PM
Author: MayFlowers
Dreamer, I
30.gif
this ring! The size simply looks wonderful for your hand! I''m a size 6.25, so I love looking at the different carat weights you had previously and how they look on your hand. I also love the whiteness of this diamond. It is simply amazing! Do you mind sharing how much the setting cost? I really like the profile and the general look of it! I hope that BGD does decide to make their own version of this setting!
What size diamond are you thinking about May? As I said earlier, the setting was under $500 at the time I ordered, but who knows how that will change with metal prices moving all over the place.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer, I LURVE your new diamond!!!
36.gif
It''s BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And I can see the substantial size increases in your montage pic. WTG, girl!!
36.gif

Ditto what s.o. else said about your "temp" setting. Doesn''t look temp to me at all! Very elegant in fact, yay!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2010 6:28:04 PM
Author: yssie
Hope you had a lovely weekend
1.gif
And... more pictures! Your new stone is truly scrumptuous
18.gif
and really, that ''temp'' setting doesn''t look at all temporary with your band or eternity - they''re fantastic together dreamer! They all even match in thickness
3.gif
We had a lovely time, though we were very boring and just napped, ate, walked around, slept in and basically enjoyed being able to do whatever we wanted without worrying about our son! I agree about the setting -- though "temporary" I really like it a lot, better than my sleek line if I may say so
emembarrassed.gif
even though this is a chunky casting and that is a fancy custom piece. I like substantial settings, what can I say? And it looks great with my Dream band and pretty good with my 2mm half round gold band. I do want to find a different wb that will match it better -- it needs to be a little bit thicker and somehow sharper-edged... but not pipe cut. I don''t know how I will find what I want, but for now I think the band I have looks good enough that I don''t need to rush to find the prefect match.

Date: 5/16/2010 6:28:04 PM

What really stands out, though, is that it sounds like you''ve truly reached a point where you''re honestly, fully, completely happy with the size (and clarity!) - and that''s SO wonderful, to be at peace with it!! Melodramatic, probably, but I must say I know exactly how those niggling ''what if''s'' feel and I''ve got all my fingers and toes crossed that I''m in the same place in a week (and I reckon FI does, too
2.gif
)
Yes, I am completely happy with the size
36.gif
. This diamond has the finger presence I have wanted all along, and for the first time in my diamond escapade I look down at my ring and do not wish it was larger. As I said, I think I could go bigger, but I don''t feel the desire to do so any time soon and also I am not thinking about how I can save up for another upgrade! It feels goooooood. I hope you feel that way when you get your new diamond. You better missy, or I am confiscating it from you. That rock is massive!
9.gif

And... glad to hear you''re happy with the J colour! I know it was a compromise - now that you have it in hand, is it a forever colour for you? I don''t really understand what you mean by steely - is your stone a ''grey'' J, then, instead of the usual yellow/brown? I remember BG found PQ a ''blue'' J some years ago.. your stone doesn''t look the least bit warm/tinted/creamy in any of the pics, face-up or from the side. Will you continue to wear your eternity with the visual differences?

I think this is a forever color for me! Actually, I think it may be a forever diamond for me -- the VS1 clarity is awesome, completely mind clean, and the color is amazing. Only a couple times in the last three days have I looked down at my hand and seen anything other than lovely bright white! I know that if I had a G next to my J I would notice the warmth, but since I don''t own a G I am safe
2.gif
Actually, I will be seeing my friend who has an E soon and I am curious to see how they compare.

I don''t know if there is a name for my J''s color, but steely is the word Brian used and it is apt in my opinion. I think it is like PQ collectibles J, though in pics hers looks more tinted than mine, like even more grey, but that could just be photos. It means that when my diamond shows tint or warmth, instead of looking slightly brown or yellow, it seems to look sort of grey, like unplated white gold actually! A warm grey, though. It is really the most gorgeous color. But honestly, it mostly just looks white. It is a stunning diamond, the best one I have owned by far.

I am not sure about wearing it with my eternity band. I will give it a try again over the next few days and see how I feel. I don''t like the contrast between the two rings but when I was really noticing the contrast was on a day when we were in a lot of strange lighting environments, so I will see how I feel on my day to day wear. I prefer the plain band anyways because it makes my diamond look bigger
11.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2010 4:51:12 PM
Author: Laila619
I really love the setting! The profile is stunning.
I really like the profile too. It is funny, because it is nothing *special* but I still love the way it sits on my hand! The height is perfect.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2010 10:01:27 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
Dreamer, it is gorgeous!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

the setting is great, I actually love it!!! If it were me I'd be happy to have that as a 'temp' setting for a good long time:)

I like that it's a little more substantial than some, but not clunky.

The basket is so pretty and the claw prongs are great.

The diamond, well...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I love it! n If it's not your forever stone, let me know b/c I want it:) Seriously though, it's gorgeous!!!
I will let you know Bella if I ever send this baby back... but as of now I don't want to
2.gif
Are you planning one day to buy a diamond solitaire too? I know you have other priorities right now, but it it on your long term wish list?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2010 10:22:02 PM
Author: jill_s
I''m so happy for you! First off, that diamond is
30.gif
. You''re right, it is just the right size for your hand! Doesn''t it feel great to look down at your hand and be really happy with the diamond that is on your finger? I can''t explain it, but there really is something about finally getting to that ''dream size''. It just looks and feels right.
Yesssssss... it feels really really great. Worth every penny
4.gif
My husband also loves it on my hand and looks at it all the time. As I said, I could go a little bigger, maybe one day far in the future, but for now it just feels so good and so right on my hand! I love it.

Secondly, I love the setting you chose. It''s a perfect match for your dream band, the prongs are delicious, and I like the thicker band vs. the legato setting. For a temp setting, it''s really a keeper. Are you still thinking that it''ll be a temp setting or are you planning to keep it for a while? And do you plan to frequently wear the dream band with it, or will you wear a plain band most of the time?
I am planning to keep this setting for a while. Honetly, if I stick with the solitaire, I don''t see why I would change this setting! Maybe like way down the line. It might be nice to have a slightly more fluid basket, and perhaps a slightly more flush fit between the bands, but those are small issues in my book compared to all the things I like about this setting -- the height, the fact that it is the same thickness as my diamond band, the way it looks on my hand. So the only reason I would change it was for a three-stone. While I love the solitaire I still think this diamond would look amazing with a couple of little .20ct friends
2.gif
So perhaps in a year or so when I have had time to save the money I will reset it... but for now I have not plans to change it! I will wear it with my plan band mostly because I think it looks better and makes the stone pop, but I will wear the diamond band when the mood strikes. I go through phases. The diamond band does scratch my basket, though, so depending on how bad that is over time I may wear it more or less.

How are you adjusting to the size? Does it still seem freakishly big to you, or have your eyes adjusted? Do you really love the J color, or do you wish is was a G instead? And you are right, J is definitely not K. I think there is a reason why the color scale goes from near colorless to faint tint on the move from J to K. I can tell a distinct difference between the 2 color grades. I''m full of questions, but I want to know what you really think!
It feel perfect on my hand but I will admit that I am more conscious of the ring. Like I wonder if people will notice it or not. I wore it today worund my in laws and they didn''t say anything, so obviously it is not so dramatic a change
2.gif
My eyes have not yet adjusted, I still look at it and think "Wow!" I hope that doesn''t go away. I hope I always think it looks wow.

I do really love this J color. If someone offered me a G VS1 to trade for free I would still have to look at the G and see if I liked the diamond better. As I think the pictures show, this diamond has a really awesome personality, and I would hate to lose that even for the brighter look of the higher color. And even when she shows tint I still like this diamond. In my car, my K went brown
14.gif
and my G looked dark grey, and this diamond looks sort of green and brown and cream in the car
30.gif
Very odd but totally appealing to my eye.

This is an important lesson -- it is one thing to notice body color, and it is another thing to care or find it unattractive. I am very color sensitive, I can easily perceive color differences in diamonds, but with the K I found the body color unappealing but with this J I find it very appealing. It all depends on the particular stone I think. And how you think about the diamond
2.gif
. This is simply a large and gorgeous stone. I also adore the clarity, which helps.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a big thanks to DF, zhuzhu, heliotrope, blingmyring, Po, Milly, Lorelei, lknvb4, sunseeker, wsblue, Naty, sparkles&glitter, vanderaf, Ame, , snicklefritz, joflier, Gemgirl, Lone Wolf, , Bella, EB, Motownmama, snlee, EHR, Beezy, slg47, lilac, Luckyeshe, Round HaloLover, lizzy, lweber, Farleysmom, jan_can, Dee*Jay, Charmy, HopeDream, MissGotRocks, KtIceRN, Phoenix!!!

Lurchie
My friend!! I was wondering where you were, I''m glad you made it home safe! Though there are worse places to be stranded than Paris!

missydebbie I am excited for your new diamond too!!

Laila
I am glad you like it! But where are the pics of your diamond? I am dying to see it!

Mara Of course, you started the whole J craze and your threads on your uograde from your H to your first J really helped me a lot when I was making this move. So thanks Ms. Trailblazer!
2.gif
I love my new diamond, I am totally a J convert.

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Dreamer I
30.gif
30.gif
it!!! And more importantly, I am so glad that you do too! I really thought you were onto a winner with this stone and I am so happy that it turned out to be all that you hoped for. Congratulations on getting your dream (for now
31.gif
) size!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/16/2010 4:26:46 PM
Author: dreamer_d
Gemgirl you were wondering about the setting, here are some shots. It is a substantial setting on the hand. I really like it, but I think Brian is not crazy about Unique settings in general because they are beefier. I would not say this ring is low, nor high. It is about medium.
Thanks for the profile shots dd, that''s exactly what I hoped it looked like. I love cathedral settings and I *like* beefier. My personal jeweler got me used to that years ago, and personally I think everyday jewelry wears better when there''s a little more to it, if you know what I mean. It can take the occasional bump and knock of everyday activities.

Your new ring is just gorgeous in every way! I love that stone!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I was gone this weekend, and look what I missed!

Dreamer, it looks absolutely perfect on your finger - I''m so happy for you! And I love your nail polish color too! It does look nice with your eternity band (maybe for special blingy occasions?), but I love the look of it with the plain band. Are you thinking of getting a 2.5mm plain band to ''match'' it better than your 2mm band?

I''m currently waiting on the arrival of my new 2.5mm band because I decided that my 2mm band looked a bit too thin sitting next to my 2.3mm e-ring shank. It''s going to be a long 2 weeks of waiting for me.

Again, congrats on getting your dream ring! I love all the pictures!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh that is a completely beautiful diamond and you did awesome on the economical setting selection, Dreamer!!! SO PRETTY and it looks great with both your bands. Enjoy it!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Ha-ha Dreamer--No plans right now to get a diamond solitare, but every once in a while I think maybe way, way, way down the road I''d like an OEC solitare or an ideal cut with personality. I don''t know if I would wear it enough to make it worth it though, KWIM?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2010 4:52:39 PM
Author: sandyandisaac
Wow, I was gone this weekend, and look what I missed!

Dreamer, it looks absolutely perfect on your finger - I''m so happy for you! And I love your nail polish color too! It does look nice with your eternity band (maybe for special blingy occasions?), but I love the look of it with the plain band. Are you thinking of getting a 2.5mm plain band to ''match'' it better than your 2mm band?

I''m currently waiting on the arrival of my new 2.5mm band because I decided that my 2mm band looked a bit too thin sitting next to my 2.3mm e-ring shank. It''s going to be a long 2 weeks of waiting for me.

Again, congrats on getting your dream ring! I love all the pictures!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks S&I! At this point I am going to just wear the 2mm plain band. When my fund have recovered I may consider a 2.5mm band with comfot fit for the extra thickness, too, which I need. But the pairing is totally fine with me for now so I am not too worried about it!

The issue I am having with the half eternity right now is that the color difference is noticable. Well, I am not sure it is the color per se, but the small diamonds basically always look like little white circles whereas the main diamond changes a lot in different lighting and shows much more contrast etc. So it just looks different than the eternity band and wearing them together sort of makes me feel critical of my diamond
15.gif
So I am wearing it with the plain band for now and perhaps down the line when I have embraced the color fully and don''t scrutinize my ring so much, then I will wear them together! LOL!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2010 1:55:04 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
Ha-ha Dreamer--No plans right now to get a diamond solitare, but every once in a while I think maybe way, way, way down the road I''d like an OEC solitare or an ideal cut with personality. I don''t know if I would wear it enough to make it worth it though, KWIM?
Oh I know what you mean! I wear mine all the time to get my money''s worth!
11.gif
But I also loved my three stone and yours is lovely and looks great on your hand, and your have your 5 stone for more bling, so I can see why it is not on the radar! Who needs it?!
4.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! Well worth it, what a beautiful ring.

I have a very similar setting for my EC and I really do like it. I''ve thought about changing the setting from time to time, but I never found one I liked better.

I hope you love your new bling, it''s gorgeous!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Dreamer...it''s just stunning and looks fabulous on you!
30.gif
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2010 3:19:01 PM

Thanks S&I! At this point I am going to just wear the 2mm plain band. When my fund have recovered I may consider a 2.5mm band with comfot fit for the extra thickness, too, which I need. But the pairing is totally fine with me for now so I am not too worried about it!

The issue I am having with the half eternity right now is that the color difference is noticable. Well, I am not sure it is the color per se, but the small diamonds basically always look like little white circles whereas the main diamond changes a lot in different lighting and shows much more contrast etc. So it just looks different than the eternity band and wearing them together sort of makes me feel critical of my diamond
15.gif
So I am wearing it with the plain band for now and perhaps down the line when I have embraced the color fully and don''t scrutinize my ring so much, then I will wear them together! LOL!
I just went back and looked at your new photos again and I think your Dream eternity looks great with your new e-ring. Isn''t your half eternity H/I color ?

My new/old stone is white face up but definitely has some body color from the side view. I''m having B&L make me a H/I diamond band to go with it. I think they''ll look fine together.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2010 6:28:26 PM
Author: gemgirl

15.gif
I just went back and looked at your new photos again and I think your Dream eternity looks great with your new e-ring. Isn''t your half eternity H/I color ?

My new/old stone is white face up but definitely has some body color from the side view. I''m having B&L make me a H/I diamond band to go with it. I think they''ll look fine together.
It is H/I color. I don''t think the contrast is due to the body color of the stones, you cannot see the body color of 5 point diamonds
2.gif
I think it is due to different optical properties of smaller versus large diamonds. Small ones are always little white circles, no contrast no body color showing. Sometimes brighter, sometimes darker, but always just white balls. My big diamond looks *very* different in different lighting conditions and somehow, the contrast between the always-white light of the little guys and the ever changing face of the large diamond bugs me a little. I think in time as I get more used to my diamond and stop looking for tint all the ime
20.gif
-- yes I am doing that a little -- then I will wear them together. Right now, I like my big diamond on its own better though, I just like it more without the reminder of how white it "could be", even if only in my imagination.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the compliments softly, cara, MrsM, and SparklyOEC!
35.gif

I need to get some fire shots of this puppy
29.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer-Maybe you just need to embrace the tint. It''s awesome, it has personality:) More colors for the price of one
2.gif
I think even if you had a D ering the dream half eternity would look not quite right to you. You are completely right, the optical properties of those little melee diamonds are just different. Like little white balls of fire:) I think the solitare and the dream band look gorgeous together, so I hope you get used to it
11.gif

It''s a good thing a solitare isn''t something I am dying for b/c it is so not in the budget either:) But I am saving up for two special projects that I hope to get off the ground in the next year or so
27.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2010 6:49:54 PM

15.gif
So I am wearing it with the plain band for now and perhaps down the line when I have embraced the color fully and don't scrutinize my ring so much, then I will wear them together! LOL!
I just went back and looked at your new photos again and I think your Dream eternity looks great with your new e-ring. Isn't your half eternity H/I color ?

My new/old stone is white face up but definitely has some body color from the side view. I'm having B&L make me a H/I diamond band to go with it. I think they'll look fine together.
It is H/I color. I don't think the contrast is due to the body color of the stones, you cannot see the body color of 5 point diamonds
2.gif
I think it is due to different optical properties of smaller versus large diamonds. Small ones are always little white circles, no contrast no body color showing. Sometimes brighter, sometimes darker, but always just white balls. My big diamond looks *very* different in different lighting conditions and somehow, the contrast between the always-white light of the little guys and the ever changing face of the large diamond bugs me a little. I think in time as I get more used to my diamond and stop looking for tint all the ime
20.gif
-- yes I am doing that a little -- then I will wear them together. Right now, I like my big diamond on its own better though, I just like it more without the reminder of how white it 'could be', even if only in my imagination.
I don't believe even finding a piece with L/M melee would fix that issue because such a big part of it is just the difference in optics between such big/small stones, like you said.. would be interesting to find out for sure though. Honestly, what you're describing is the main reason I could never have melee/pave in my ring, it would bother me too much!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, congratulations!!!! I agree with you - that size is *perfect* on your hand!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wear it in good health, my dear!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2010 7:36:58 PM

It is H/I color. I don't think the contrast is due to the body color of the stones, you cannot see the body color of 5 point diamonds
2.gif
20.gif
-- yes I am doing that a little -- then I will wear them together. Right now, I like my big diamond on its own better though, I just like it more without the reminder of how white it 'could be', even if only in my imagination.
I don't believe even finding a piece with L/M melee would fix that issue because such a big part of it is just the difference in optics between such big/small stones, like you said.. would be interesting to find out for sure though. Honestly, what you're describing is the main reason I could never have melee/pave in my ring, it would bother me too much!
Yes, this is exactly it. Lynn felt the same way about her pave set I believe and it was part of the reason she went plaaaaain. I do admit that when I wore my eternity with the G the difference in performance was not as noticable, because the G looked like a circle of white in most lighting too
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif
So this is a unique "problem" for lower colored stones.

Bella I do think in time I will get used to it. I am happy with this diamond color, it is just different than the G and I need to get used to that and learn to love it for what it is, not scrutinize for what it is not. Today I have loved my ring all day long in all the lighting I have seen it in! It is softer than the G when lights are low, and "warmer", though that does not really describe what I see... I have been wondering whether the shorter lgfs are influencing the brightness of my stone? It is 76% lgf and I notice a very firey stone with lots of contrast, but perhaps a little less brightness. ETA Yesterday after wearing my ring with the eternity all day I was feelign a little negative and DH and I talked about possibly going down below 1.5ct again and getting higher color... and I thought about it for , oh, 30 minutes before I realized that was so silly and I love the size and clarity of this beautiful diamond and would soooo regret giving it up! I will not get another change to blow this much cash on pure hedomism again for a long time
11.gif
As DH said, "You are crazy! That is a gorgeous diamond and it looks pretty darn white to me!" haha. Ever the voice of reason that man.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2010 7:47:36 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Dreamer, congratulations!!!! I agree with you - that size is *perfect* on your hand!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Wear it in good health, my dear!
Thanks LTP!
35.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock

15.gif
So I am wearing it with the plain band for now and perhaps down the line when I have embraced the color fully and don't scrutinize my ring so much, then I will wear them together! LOL!

I just went back and looked at your new photos again and I think your Dream eternity looks great with your new e-ring. Isn't your half eternity H/I color ?

My new/old stone is white face up but definitely has some body color from the side view. I'm having B&L make me a H/I diamond band to go with it. I think they'll look fine together.

2.gif
20.gif

Dreamer, but what about the sparkle factor of your eternity? Sure they can look like little white circles stationary, but they also pick up light and add sparkle like crazy with every movement of your hand and movement into different light conditions. I personally love the contrast and the rich medley of different diamond colors sparkling. From the photos, yours looks wonderful with the new stone.

I also have a J stone, which I am going to reset into a HW look delicate halo and I am going to see if it is possible to do the halo in H/I, just for that fantastic contrast. To me, the contrast adds a richness and depth of color.

tanj

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wowwwser Dream...now I see why you picked out such a beautiful diamond for me.I love your ring.I love your time line and looking at the previous rings as well.Sounds like me with handbags.I''ve now gone from one expensive thing to the next now diamonds are in the mix.DH just has accepted he''s in trouble.I remember my first engagement ring looked like something outta a crackerjack box,lol.Also what a coincidence.We are stationed in WA state just below Tacoma.I love Seattle.Enjoy your beauty you give me something to look forward to.Also Happy belated Annv.

Our 7yr was 4/12/10,my bday was 5/8/10 with mother''s day 5/9/10 so my upgrade suppose to had happened weeks ago,lol.

Tan

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2010 8:22:15 PM
Author: gardengloves

15.gif

It is H/I color. I don''t think the contrast is due to the body color of the stones, you cannot see the body color of 5 point diamonds
2.gif
20.gif
-- yes I am doing that a little -- then I will wear them together. Right now, I like my big diamond on its own better though, I just like it more without the reminder of how white it ''could be'', even if only in my imagination.

Dreamer, but what about the sparkle factor of your eternity? Sure they can look like little white circles stationary, but they also pick up light and add sparkle like crazy with every movement of your hand and movement into different light conditions. I personally love the contrast and the rich medley of different diamond colors sparkling. From the photos, yours looks wonderful with the new stone.

I also have a J stone, which I am going to reset into a halo and I am going to see if it is possible to do the halo in H/I, just for that fantastic contrast. To me, the contrast adds a richness and depth of color.
That''s what I wanted to say but didn''t, especially because they are all Brian''s signature ideal cut diamonds. And it''s quite common and "customary" to keep within two color grades of a difference in halos and matching bands from the center stone. dd, you must be extremely color sensitive!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s GORGEOUS! And what a size difference! It looks fantastic on you-it''s really a perfect size for your hand. Wear it in good health!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dreamer, it is SO beautiful, sparkly and white. I love it!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2010 8:31:42 PM

Date: 5/18/2010 8:22:15 PM
Author: gardengloves

I also have a J stone, which I am going to reset into a halo and I am going to see if it is possible to do the halo in H/I, just for that fantastic contrast. To me, the contrast adds a richness and depth of color.
That's what I wanted to say but didn't, especially because they are all Brian's signature ideal cut diamonds. And it's quite common and 'customary' to keep within two color grades of a difference in halos and matching bands from the center stone. dd, you must be extremely color sensitive!
hmmm, I keep getting bumped to the version 2 when I try to attach things??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results