Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2010 9:48:51 PM
Author: KtIceRN

Date: 4/11/2010 2:45:46 AM
Author: jaysonsmom

Date: 4/9/2010 11:30:47 PM

Hope this helps!!!
Thanks KT, You''ve been very helpful! While it I shattered my expectations to spend to around 15K for a G/H eyeclean SI Ideal cut stone, I''m glad to know that I won''t be barking u the wrong tree. I do have a bigger budget of around 20K but I wanted to get as much as I could for 15K and maybe get someting nice (like a watch) for DH around 5K
19.gif
After all, he keeps saying that it''s his 10 year anniversary too! Hehe.

I know now that I probably have to go down in size because H and SI are probably the lowest I''d go in color and clarity...unless I find a nice discounted stone due to fluorescence, a consigned stone etc...

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, Kt, on finding the ONE!

I''m still looking, and hoping this time I''ll get it just right
1.gif
Your ring is beautiful, worth every bit of the journey it took
30.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful, perfect size too, enjoy
30.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring! I can''t wait to see the permanent setting!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2010 10:21:29 PM
Author: Kaleigh
GAH!!! KT this is a killer stone.
30.gif

I don''t oooh and ahhh a lot these days. But this??? Gorgeous. Brian sure found you a beauty. Congrats and wear it in the best of health!!!!
35.gif
36.gif

How''s the LO doing???
Thanks Kaleigh. I am enjoying every minute of having this stone!

The little one is doing great! He is such a cutie...not that I am biased
2.gif
! LOL!! We are starting to get into a routine thank goodness. He just figured out last night how to splash in the bathtub! What a mess but soooooo much fun!

Jacobsplashbath1.jpg

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/12/2010 4:11:04 PM

Date: 4/11/2010 9:48:51 PM

Date: 4/11/2010 2:45:46 AM

Date: 4/9/2010 11:30:47 PM

Hope this helps!!!
Thanks KT, You''ve been very helpful! While it I shattered my expectations to spend to around 15K for a G/H eyeclean SI Ideal cut stone, I''m glad to know that I won''t be barking u the wrong tree. I do have a bigger budget of around 20K but I wanted to get as much as I could for 15K and maybe get someting nice (like a watch) for DH around 5K
19.gif
After all, he keeps saying that it''s his 10 year anniversary too! Hehe.

I know now that I probably have to go down in size because H and SI are probably the lowest I''d go in color and clarity...unless I find a nice discounted stone due to fluorescence, a consigned stone etc...
Sorry I shattered your expectations but glad I could be of some help. I wish you the best of luck in your search!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
KT Thanks for answering my questions! Goes to show you can tell nothing from a clarity plot, that one is a mess
3.gif
I am still trying to decide if I want to search for a larger diamond right now. I will decide in the next few days! I hope it would not take Brian 10 months if I put him "on the case", but we''ll see what happens!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
DD it is my pleasure!

I know the plot is a total mess. I was nervous before I got the stone cause I have a pretty good eye for inclusions. Brian assured me it was beautiful and he was very right! I trust him 100%. I hope it won''t take him 10 months to find you a stone either. No matter how long it takes it will be well worth the wait I am sure.

Oh and my two cents....go for the 1.7. I had it in my mind that I wanted over 2cts. I had a beautiful 1.76 ACA that I completely loved but it was not 2cts. Had that stone been even 2.01 I would have probably had my forever stone years ago!! You have to get what you really want even if it means waiting a bit.......thankfully there are upgrade policies!!!!
28.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, KT!!! Your new ring is gorgeous, but your little guy is just a sweetheart!!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
KT I agree, it is not worth upgrading unless I hit the size I want, which is 1.7ct. Mental thing. I looked back through my old threads and from the start I always said I wanted a diamond of that size. ANYWAYS, question for you m''lady -- I looked through your threads and the last diamond you had was a WF ES H SI2 (that you told us about anyways
2.gif
) How did you go from that to a BGD signature?

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 10:59:46 PM
Author: dreamer_d
KT I agree, it is not worth upgrading unless I hit the size I want, which is 1.7ct. Mental thing. I looked back through my old threads and from the start I always said I wanted a diamond of that size. ANYWAYS, question for you m''lady -- I looked through your threads and the last diamond you had was a WF ES H SI2 (that you told us about anyways
2.gif
DD, the last WF stone was an ES (a 2.24 J SI). I decided I wanted to upgrade color and turned it in to go for a virtual stone that was an 2.31 H SI2. I believe that is the one you are thinking of. However, I couldn''t live with the inclusions in the virtual for my e-ring stone. I had it sent back and moved into another ACA that WF had, but it wasn''t the color I really wanted, it was an I. Brian found my forever stone, an H, and I traded in the ACA for it.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 11:58:00 PM

2.gif
DD, the last WF stone was an ES (a 2.24 J SI). I decided I wanted to upgrade color and turned it in to go for a virtual stone that was an 2.31 H SI2. I believe that is the one you are thinking of. However, I couldn''t live with the inclusions in the virtual for my e-ring stone. I had it sent back and moved into another ACA that WF had, but it wasn''t the color I really wanted, it was an I. Brian found my forever stone, an H, and I traded in the ACA for it.
KT I am so glad you have found your forever diamond after so many swerves and detours
4.gif
It looks great on your hand. If you have time in between caring for your son and, well, having a life, I would love to see more distant shots to give a feel for how the ring looks on your hand!

Congrats on your son by the way. We have a son too, he is 14 months old now. The newborn phase is exhausting but boy oh boy it is fleeting and over in about a blink of an eye. Try to savour it as much as you can! Before you know it your little baby will weigh 23 lbs and will be running around calling you "doggie"
1.gif

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
WOW those are such wonderful and amazing pictures! I must start to practice my picture taking for the future lol

You little guy is sooooooo sdorable!! Lucky lady

Wish you All the best

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/15/2010 1:08:37 AM

Date: 4/14/2010 11:58:00 PM

2.gif
KT I am so glad you have found your forever diamond after so many swerves and detours
4.gif
It looks great on your hand. If you have time in between caring for your son and, well, having a life, I would love to see more distant shots to give a feel for how the ring looks on your hand!

Congrats on your son by the way. We have a son too, he is 14 months old now. The newborn phase is exhausting but boy oh boy it is fleeting and over in about a blink of an eye. Try to savour it as much as you can! Before you know it your little baby will weigh 23 lbs and will be running around calling you ''doggie''
1.gif
Thanks DD! I really am enjoying being a mom. Congrats to you as well. 14 months, that must be a really fun time. I am enjoying seeing Jake grow and change every day. Watching him discover the world is just the best thing I have ever seen. LOL about being called a doggie.!! I can''t wait for that!

Here are some distance shots. I hope it is what you are looking for. I am a size 7-7.25. Let me know if you need anything else!
1.gif

2.12HBGDhandshots.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow KT! It is the perfect size for your hand, no doubt about it.

I wonder, while you were waiting for Brian to find you your diamond, did you just leave him be or did you bug him regularly? The waiting must have been horrible! He is looking for me now for something in the 1.7ct range and I think I will go mental while I wait.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
stunning!! I love it.

lweber

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful stone. I am so glad that you finally found THE stone for you. Congrats!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-it''s absolutely gorgeous! I love it in your old setting, but I''m sure it will be fantastic in its new home, too! Wear it in good health!

P.S. And thanks for sharing all the details of your search! I always love knowing the whole story-guess I''m nosy like that!
12.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2010 10:34:18 PM

I wonder, while you were waiting for Brian to find you your diamond, did you just leave him be or did you bug him regularly? The waiting must have been horrible! He is looking for me now for something in the 1.7ct range and I think I will go mental while I wait.
DD, I really really really tried not to bug Brian much about it. I talked with them about it a few times when I was doing other projects but I didn''t call just to check and see if he found something. I did ask about a virtual once but like you I didn''t want to have a non-upgradable stone.....just in case!
27.gif

Don''t go mental while you wait. Trust me it will be totally worth it in the end! I just read your other thread and I think you should go for the 1.7 now and get the 3 stone later. I have thought about a 3 stone quite a few times myself, but i really love the look of the solitaire. I just can''t wait to get my dream setting now....saving pennies as we speak!

Hopefully he will have something for you in May. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/20/2010 9:20:13 PM

Date: 4/18/2010 10:34:18 PM

DD, I really really really tried not to bug Brian much about it. I talked with them about it a few times when I was doing other projects but I didn''t call just to check and see if he found something. I did ask about a virtual once but like you I didn''t want to have a non-upgradable stone.....just in case!
27.gif

Don''t go mental while you wait. Trust me it will be totally worth it in the end! I just read your other thread and I think you should go for the 1.7 now and get the 3 stone later. I have thought about a 3 stone quite a few times myself, but i really love the look of the solitaire. I just can''t wait to get my dream setting now....saving pennies as we speak!

Hopefully he will have something for you in May. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
I will try not to bug them I suppose
12.gif
I am going for the 1.7 for sure, it is decided now in my mind! I am going to sit back, sort of relax, and wait
2.gif
I suppose I should be happy the extra time gives us time to save a little more moolah!
1.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!! I''m glad you found a stone you are happy with. Enjoy
21.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
wow K! your new forever stone is TDF!
30.gif

congrats on finding it!
36.gif