carat
color
clarity

Shellac - French Manicure :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW!!!!

It did turn out really really nice!!!!
I did the french line free hand with no ability to "fix" the line, so you gotta do it right the first time! lol
then I applied 2 coats of their "Negligee" on top. Cure 2 mins - then top coat - cure 2 mins... Wipe clean with Scrub Fresh and voila! No nicking, so smudging... I am sure people will go crazy over this!!!!

Kim - my client was kind enough to let me picture her pretty hands and nails. Her nails are VERY uneven, and her thumb ALWAYS peel since she has a VERY high smile line on the side.. I am hoping this product will help her nails to grow !

Here are the pics :) Sorry there are many :)

I just wanted to share with you all! :)

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kim-french1.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Another close-up :) look at how shiny the nail is!

Kim-french2.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Pretty hands she has! :)

Kim-french3.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
A different angle :)

Kim-french4.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Last one! :)

THank you for looking :) Enjoy your new indestructible manicures!!! :)

Kim-french5.JPG

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2010 9:54:52 PM
Author:Amethyste
Oh WOW!!!!

I did the french line free hand with no ability to ''fix'' the line, so you gotta do it right the first time! lol
then I applied 2 coats of their ''Negligee'' on top. Cure 2 mins - then top coat - cure 2 mins... Wipe clean with Scrub Fresh and voila! No nicking, so smudging... I am sure people will go crazy over this!!!!

Kim - my client was kind enough to let me picture her pretty hands and nails. Her nails are VERY uneven, and her thumb ALWAYS peel since she has a VERY high smile line on the side.. I am hoping this product will help her nails to grow !

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Amethyste, can you tell me what you mean by this? I can never grow my thumb nails because they always split low down at one or either sides. Both thumbs suffer like this.

Secondly, can you please come to my house and do my nails. How far is Calgary from you again .....?

This new stuff, does it come off like regular nail polish, or is it more involved than that?

You do a cracking job by the way.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Looks great! Do you freehand with the bottle brush or do you use a daintier one? This is just the kind of french manicure I like, more subtle than the blazing white tips. I know it is meant for pros but if you had a dryer could you do the solid colors at home you think? Thanks for turning me on to this!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful job, Ammy! Ditto Gailey -- I''d love to have you do my nails!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2010 10:31:33 PM
Author: Gailey
Date: 5/5/2010 9:54:52 PM

Author:Amethyste

Oh WOW!!!!

I did the french line free hand with no ability to ''fix'' the line, so you gotta do it right the first time! lol

then I applied 2 coats of their ''Negligee'' on top. Cure 2 mins - then top coat - cure 2 mins... Wipe clean with Scrub Fresh and voila! No nicking, so smudging... I am sure people will go crazy over this!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Amethyste, can you tell me what you mean by this? I can never grow my thumb nails because they always split low down at one or either sides. Both thumbs suffer like this.

Secondly, can you please come to my house and do my nails. How far is Calgary from you again .....?

This new stuff, does it come off like regular nail polish, or is it more involved than that?

You do a cracking job by the way.

It does not come off like regular polish - but a short soak in acetone and then it peels off... or, you can buff it out. I''d love to do your nails!! But you are too far I am afraid
28.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2010 11:04:52 PM
Author: kelpie
Looks great! Do you freehand with the bottle brush or do you use a daintier one? This is just the kind of french manicure I like, more subtle than the blazing white tips. I know it is meant for pros but if you had a dryer could you do the solid colors at home you think? Thanks for turning me on to this!

Hey Kelpie - I do it freehand with the brush that comes with the bottle. THis manicure requires a UV light to cure as opposed as to a dryer that blows warm air. The light pink that goes on top is very sheer and flattering. I think used alone would be beautiful as well!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 12:05:55 AM
Author: VRBeauty
Beautiful job, Ammy! Ditto Gailey -- I''d love to have you do my nails!

THank you VRBeauty :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
te:[/b] 5/5/2010 10:31:33 PM

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
[/quote]

About the smile line... Hers is very thin and goes REALLY high into the corners like this picture ( hers go even higher than that ) - so it rips off easily! Ouchie!!! You have something similar?

vertical-ridging-thumb1.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never knew what it was called - a smile line... I love fingers who have relatively straight ones... I like it when the french manicure is just barely a white line at the tip - I''m not fond of thick tips, especially if the nails are short and it makes them look like their "smile line" is VERY low. Long nailbeds are just more beautiful to me... not that I have them!!! lol I think mine are kinda moderate... not short, not long.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful nails! Great job!!
36.gif
35.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty...love the look!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! They look great.

Okay, I have a totally random question for you! I can never keep nail polish on my fingers, but it''s for an odd reason. As soon as I do my hair in the morning (I use a pomade and then a spray wax) it gets all mushy and just smooshes off. Any idea what''s causing this, and if there''s a way around it?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 12:42:56 AM
Author: Amethyste

Date: 5/5/2010 10:31:33 PM

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

About the smile line... Hers is very thin and goes REALLY high into the corners like this picture ( hers go even higher than that ) - so it rips off easily! Ouchie!!! You have something similar?

Yup, that could be my thumbnail. I guess I''m stuck with the problem then. Oh well, good job I am a gardener and have gloves on for most of the summer!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 11:27:21 AM
Author: geckodani

Okay, I have a totally random question for you! I can never keep nail polish on my fingers, but it''s for an odd reason. As soon as I do my hair in the morning (I use a pomade and then a spray wax) it gets all mushy and just smooshes off. Any idea what''s causing this, and if there''s a way around it?
I think there is some sort of chemical interraction between the 2... kinda like Vaseline and latex...

Yes, there is a way around it, it''s called Shellac. :)
Joke aside, i don''t think there is actually... change pommade perhaps? or put on latex gloves to do your hair so there is a barrier in between the 2 :)

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Insect repellant plays hell with nail polish too.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 12:54:54 PM
Author: Amethyste

Date: 5/6/2010 11:27:21 AM
Author: geckodani

I think there is some sort of chemical interraction between the 2... kinda like Vaseline and latex...

Yes, there is a way around it, it''s called Shellac. :)
Joke aside, i don''t think there is actually... change pommade perhaps? or put on latex gloves to do your hair so there is a barrier in between the 2 :)
Yeah, kinda what I figured, since the same thing happens to my toenails when I use sunblock, LOL. I really can''t see myself gloving up to do my hair, unless it''s a really special occasion, LOL!
41.gif
Bare nails it is for me! Thanks for the input!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
I will add pictures of the manis I do to this thread in different colors, if you all are interested :)

I re-did mine - in the french color called "Romantique".
It is quite opaque... but it''s ok for a bit. I really have poo nails
7.gif

Maybe next time, I''ll try a vivid pink or cherry red! They are all quite awesome!

Color - Romantique1.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results