shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for a DBTY mounting...Help! :)

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone,

I am searching with no luck (via stuller and adwar) for a DBTY (or something similar) mounting for a potential bracelet. I have looked through Stuller and Adwar with no luck, but I am trying to find one to order through my jeweler so I don''t have to go custom. I''ve already asked BGD about the project, but they won''t do it because the stones are too small (they are ~2 points each). I know that these are very small for DBTY, but I want a VERY delicate look, and I think this could potentially look very unique and beautiful. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know of anything without going custom. However, I would contact Sally Hearts of Water, JKT and Whiteflash to price it out. Personally I think Sally could really pull off a bracelet like that if you can''t find a stock one.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Sarah!! I will contact Sally.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi EHR, you decided to go for it huh? I know you were debating on what to do with your 2 pointers. I don''t have much to offer as BGD would have been my recommendation. But I think the two pointers will be delicate and feminine. How many are you going to use in the bracelet? I''ve tried on the 3 point version at Tiffany''s and it was very nice!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results