shape
carat
color
clarity

advice on a chain

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t worn necklaces in years. 2 reasons: 1. I had little ones I was holding constantly and they loved to pull on them. 2. My chains seemed to pull out my hair.
Well the kids are bigger now and I''d like to wear some of my pendants. What is a good chain that doesn''t pull one''s hair? Is there such a thing?

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Maybe snake chains, since they don't have traditional links...just guessing.

fafa

Shiny_Rock
I have long thick hair and my snake chain pull out my hair every time I wore it. I have no problem with box chain, beaded chain, cable chain, rolo chain, and singapore chain.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I have a couple of chains that pull hair too, and it wasn''t the particular link, it was the clasp. Make sure all of the clasp parts are smooth - I just run my fingers around it, feeling for any burrs or rough spots. If your jeweler can''t polish any rough parts out, then switching out a new clasp isn''t too big a deal, as long as the solder work (if any) is smooth too.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I have a snake chain and my hair gets caught in it too. My hair does not get caught in the box chain however.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will second the rolo chain. It''s lightweight and rounded. I also have good luck with my wheat chain too.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rolo chain hands down. It''s classic and won''t pull or catch on your hair.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rolo or box chains work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results