shape
carat
color
clarity

Oval E-ring with heart side stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Traeki

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

I think I have FINALLY decided on the perfect (for me) setting for my Oval engagement ring!! I''m thinking a white gold piece, 90ish point Oval center stone with two 33ish point hearts on either side. The idea came from viewing the Ingwer catalogue page 42 near the bottom. Now I just have to decide if I want to go with the Ingwer piece, or have one custom made - I''m leaning towards the custom made side right now, but am unsure how expensive that can become. I''d LOVE to be able to help design this piece to make it extra special. I have a total budget of about $5,000 for this project. Is this doable??

Also, what are some considerations (besides price) to be made when going the custom route? I''ve read a few threads on here about prong decisions, metal composition and such, but I''m relatively clueless as to where to begin.

THANKS!
Steve

Traeki

Rough_Rock
bumpercars
loopy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results