shape
carat
color
clarity

www.Buyz.com ??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allsparkly

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone- This is my first post, and I am so excited to join all of you! I have been lurking here for awhile and have learned so much! I''m curious if anyone is familiar with http://www.buyz.com ?

Their prices seem amazing, and I''m starting to get a lot of shopping ideas
36.gif

Thanks!
3.gif

kjt

Rough_Rock
Hello!

I have not used buyz.com before, but have bought from bidz.com (which I guess is their sister site).

I would not buy anything substantial from the website. The engagement rings have diamonds with poor quality (I2 clarity) and although priced significantly less than the retail, I dont think is worth it.

The jewelry that I bought from bidz.com are fun pieces, like a costume cocktail ring for a few bucks so I didnt mind taking the risk. They turned out okay, but I wouldnt buy from them again.

Hope this helps!

allsparkly

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply. Yeah I thought their site might be fun for a costume piece here or there, but I think I will probably pass and just go with some Etsy jewelers I like.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results